Fastest way/best spirit to force someone to do something they’re determined to be stubborn and not do?

Without any monkeys paw effects or backfires?

(Note: I know the way I’ve worded the question may actually sound quite ill intentioned, but in reality it’s far far from it. Forcing this person’s iron clad will to change on this matter is essential to two lives, one being that of a young child, which it’s destroying until it’s fixed. I mean no harm upon this person, I just need to force them to do something they’re determined not to do, which actually requires NO effort on their behalf to do at all!)

Duke Dantalion

3 Likes

King Paimon

2 Likes

Have you had any personal successes with him doing this exact thing? If so would you mind elaborating? <3

1 Like

Have you had any successes with him doing this same thing? Could you tell me more?? <3

I mainly use EA’s sigil opening ritual. Duke Dantalion is known to change and manipulate people’s minds… sometimes directly by appearing in dreams and visions to target. In my case it was just sudden and complete change of mind.

If the person is determined, he can be very convincing so no worries about that. He won’t leave the target until it’s over and done.

2 Likes

yes, I wrote a letter to him so that my tenant would leave the house before the the agreement was over.
He was such a bastard, KP took care of it :wink: