Failed? In a bad place? I dunno

So for a long time, I’ve been communing with primarily Dantilion, to make someone love me. I thought I was making progress, like because they say they love me, but never want to do anything with me, but stuff was starting to go right. This week I was stood up four times in a row, including my birthday. I was supposed to see them today and got nothing but voicemail. I’m not in a very good place right now because of this. Is there anything I can do?
I typically summon Dantilion by holding his sigil on my phone in my right hand, with candles on my computer. For awhile that wasn’t working, so I also went back to the basic pathfinding that got me into this, and that seemed to pick things up. However, this week wrecked me.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’ve had a bad week so far. You shouldn’t have been stood up on your birthday, that wasn’t very nice of this person.

Have you tried working with Sallos? Sallos can instill long-term love and romantic feelings. Please don’t give up, things will pick up soon.

2 Likes

I haven’t tried Sallos, not yet anyway. I’m just running pretty low right now if that makes sense.