Extremely Practical Magic Series PT. 3 {For Those With Privacy Issues}}

Intro
Are You a black Magician that has no form of privacy whatsoever and are willing to do whatever it takes to gain some privacy so you can cum/squirt all over your Sigils in peace?

Are you tired of People who don’t even know you prying into your personal life (and your wife) through supernatural means?

Are you perplexed why your Woman keeps getting “visited” by an invisible ghost that seems oddly human and leaves weird markings on her body?

Well welcome cause I have the perfect solution for you:

A Ritual
Take a black candle and set in front of you. Do Pranayam for 15 Minutes and meditate.

Read: Sit down and breathe while hoping you will be focused enough to do this fucking spell right.

(Do it you fucking pussy)

Gaze into the candle wick and see all the nosy motherfuckers in your life…

See the assumptions they make about you despite the fact they only read what you post online…

Feel the Vibrations on Nosiness around you and repeat:

FUCK OUTTA MY FACE YOU NOSY ASS MOTHERFUCKER (x9)

See them startled and begin to hide. Continue thr Invocation of Demonic Power as such:

STAY OUTTA OTHER FOLKS BUSINESS!
(x9)

At the pronouncing of this incantations, if you haven’t already soaked your panties, you will be greeted with the vision of legions of Demons moving toward your enemy.

Continue:
STAY IN YOUR OWN LANE HOMIE!
(x9)

See them swerving out of your lane and back into theirs.

At this stage, you will be entering into deep rapture and the crossroads will open before you. Say this final incantation:

IF YOU WOULD DEVOTE THE SAME ATTENTION YOU GIVE ME TO FIXING YA SHIT THEN YOU WOULD BE FINE!

Feel the worlds shake and the Creator Raise you up beyond his own throne and hand you the key of the Universe, Shades, and a Bottle of Hennesy.

Feel The Gates of Allah crack open and Big titty virgins come out and surround you.

Close the rite with The Lesser Banishing Ritual of The Thug Life, knowing that you did not choose it, but it chose you.

End

16 Likes

Ah yes Frater, this appears to call upon a certain little-known ancient secret, the Magician’s True Staff of Power. :pray:

:smiling_imp:

5 Likes