Experiences with the dog headed man demon?

I don’t have the impression that @anon48079295 is unconstructive or only replies to “challenge you”. His response is related to the topic and therefore you have no right to ask him to stop.

Because you invaded their space, unasked.

6 Likes

I didn’t want to start trouble, and I got carried away. Misunderstood a few things. Sorry. Tried to be reasonable but looking back I seriously wasn’t being reasonable.

I took a lot of what Velenos said as a personal attack due to prior events, and I just feel uncomfortable. When he said

I thought he said I was freaking out because of mars retrograde. But he was actually talking about my project, and I’m starting to see some very, very negative patterns in how I talk to people. So I’m just apologizing rn and I’m going to go fix it. If anyone has advice to me on how to be sure I fix it, please DM me. Thank you, Helena. Sorry for being so blunt headed, Velenos.

3 Likes

Hey Maxwell, I forgot to ask: What did he look like to you and did you get a sense of his age?
Also, inconsiderate me; I hope you are okay after that experience.

As you described. ;He wasn’t wearing the jacket though. Was wearing pants. Didn;t care to sense age.

2 Likes

Thanks. Take care. You are a HERO!

2 Likes

Doesn’t have to be malevolent. It’s attached to your zeal chakra. Maybe try checking from that point and why you’re vulnerable from the place

1 Like

If it’s that close to the physical then that’s sexy. Plus that disqualifies it from being a weak ass astral parasite .and even if it’s one try talking to it. See what it wants

2 Likes

I’ll do some searching to see if it was a threat. Yeah, all my guides say it was a parasite, my intuition says it was a parasite, even Lucifer says it was a parasite. It stole energy from OP and stole energy from others.

2 Likes

Do you mean the backside of my brow chakra when you say zeal chakra? I always wonder if the zeal chakra is a misunderstanding of the brow chakra. But, yeah, it really makes out with the back of my head.

About its malevolence; all I can say is that it only drops by when I have had murderous thoughts, so it clearly resonates at that level.

Also, as far as I know, astral parasites don’t take humanoid form, more like insects and small critters. And if it even stole energy from the OP, isn’t that another sign it is more than a plain parasite?

So if all of us are thinking about it, then we could have brought it back to life and given it connections to us? This is starting to sound like the Pherishel situation last year, gulp.

1 Like

2 Likes

oh my god i hate it

2 Likes

Looks cool. Ever met Glasya labolas?

1 Like

Nope.

1 Like

Hello, so one of the deities I work with is a synchronized deity called Hermanubis (Hermès—Anubis or HermèsAnpu)

When they smashed their way into my life I felt drained, but I could literally feel them, and I didn’t know what it was. Then one day I was reading about gods and pantheons and my phone glitched and then the page that came up was an article about Hermanubis when it came back on. And I realized I was being called and I was being taught a lesson on decisions I was in the middle of making at the time.(the energy drainage)

Hermès isn’t just a cutesy messenger god. He’s a trickster and will show himself in this manor and something scarier may be just a mask he uses for trips to the underworld or to just continue his trickster nature. He’s also a psychopomp he carries souls (and I realized it’s not just to the after life it’s just in general a guider of souls or the Greek meaning of daimon).

The Anubis aspect is VERY heavy and you feel this almost real person in the room with you energy, it’s heavy, it’s paternal(in all the healthy aspects), it’s directional and loyal if you reach your hand past that fear and and possible tricks. Anubis was the weigher of hearts, judgments and the og ruler of the underworld, now he’s the god of the dead(and much much more of course). The reason in Egypt why the jackal was associated with Anubis/Anpu was because black pointy eared dogs would scavenge for food in the graveyard and eat dead bodies but by them being there it scared away grave robbers and spirits meant to disrupt a loved ones journey. Which in nature is pretty psychopompic also. So the synchronization makes sense.

Just sharing my thoughts. Sometimes things are scary because their supposed to scare us back on track or on a different track. And that can look and feel like many different types of fears. It doesn’t mean you are in contact with something “evil” “or “negative”. These energies are primordial we have literally no concept of how or what they can and will manifest as, and when they do it’s almost never how we imagine!

Welcome @Keanu_333 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

He came back the other day. My body woke me up because it needed to tinkle and the first thing I noticed was that he lay on his side right behind me suckling on the back of my head, but he was so close to me, really partly in me, that I could actually feel/hear his thoughts. He was caught by surprise by my waking up and thought “Ooops, missed that one” and levitated up from my bed, and I FELT the bed bounce back up after him rising out from it. He is that close to the physical.

Anyway, during the day I acted unnecessarily, overly tough on someone very close to me, which made me ashamed of myself. Later I realized that I had reacted in the same way the day before, indicating that he was there then too. I had felt a dark energy that I could not rid myself of inside my head, just where he suckles. (his snout turns into a funnel attached to the back of my head) Usually I have no problem ridding myself of dark energies, but not this time. I do not know if he purposely oozes in dark energy or if it is part of a natural balancing from his vampyrizing on my energy – there is always an energy exchange.

I am a bit surprised that he visited as I had just done some (supposedly) pretty strong protections against my usual tormentor’s astral attacks:
The cosmic curse on all my enemies in all times from Enoch Petrucelly’s chapter in Lucifuge – lord of pacts
Omniplanar fortification with Abaddon from VK Jehannum’s chapter in Abaddon – Angel of the abyss.
(I have yet to try Keteriya’s servitor, but I will :heart:)

When I performed these rituals I felt really high energies that stayed me for days. As a parenthesis I can mention that the squid like astral parasite usually attached to the back of my neck (an archon) also stayed and my tormentors attacks did not diminish either. It seems these demonics are actually limited against humans that really want to attack.

And just to say, these guys have other stuff that really works, like EP’s Cursing using the Hellfire of Hades (Black witch) and VKJ’s chant calling of ALL the gatekeepers to manage your enemy (Lucifuge book).

This is the first time in a long time that I experienced him, so maybe @Maxwell’s work removed him, but for some reason he is back. How did you reincarnate him @Maxwell? Could he have been brought back by someone reading this thread and thinking of him?

Sorry if this is a long post, but since it is research we do here, I wanted to be detailed.

Did “The Hellfire of Hades” curse on him yesterday. It seemed like he generated a new astral body after the Hellfires had consumed his first one. He did it twice, then I stopped.
Hades’ Hellfire felt really good. Could not help myself pulling it up from below, even though it is supposed to destroy your enemies subtle bodies.

This was a long time ago. With my new experiences I can confidently say I have no clue what was going on here but do a banishing and if it doesn’t work consider that you might be mentally frayed and seem help and refuge

1 Like

Since we do research here I just have to add this, so it is in here.

Could dog head demon be the “Jackal” that VK Jehannum talks about? He sure seems powerful enough, having withstood our attempts to kill him.
Jackal – V.K. Jehannum (wordpress.com)

I hesitated on reviving this thread, since people got hurt, but knowledge is power. Now let it go back to sleep to exist only for those seeking him out.

This may be the answer.