Evolutionary​ spirits

What spirits are good for bringing about evolution? I want to progress. I’m done being left in the dust. Time to catch up.

2 Likes

Metatron and Sandalphon are really great. They were both once humans who ascended into a new being.

3 Likes

I actually felt like you would say them lol. I’ve been wanting to look into them for sometime actually lol.

2 Likes

Well, if you need a sigil for evocation, here’s Metatron’s and here’s Sandalphon’s.

I haven’t worked with either of them yet, I’m planing on making a grimoire of angels from the Abrahamic religions and so I’m currently data-mining looking for all sources of angels. But, just from intuition and my astral senses I can tell you that Metatron is a very high minded Ouranic spirit, the higher you are the better; and Sandalphon is very Cthonic, being very grounded on the earth. So, use that as a guide for effective communication if you want to work with them.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the sigils and advice, I will definitely keep them in mind

2 Likes

Lucifer and Isis as she knows the pain and hardships involved in evolution.

2 Likes

I wish i had a more useful first reaction for you than “hurr hurr, spirits to grow another arm” xD

Although, the Smith-Gods are fantastic for transformation and refinement and tempering, which are all methods for evolution. The Smith-Gods also have the advantage of being pretty neutral. Hephaestus encourages you to work THROUGH things, and Kothar-wa-Khasis encourages you to be clever enough to overcome your own limits.

As far as I have experienced, Dragons are helpful in total transformations as well

5 Likes

Death spirits can also be helpful. Nidhoggr and Hela have definitely helped.

3 Likes