Evolution of a Mage

How about battle of the Santas. Santa is a cleptomaniac :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

That be Ze kringle krusher in play :laughing:

2 Likes

I love to listen to the commentary. Especially when it was the King Jerry lawler and JR

The attitude era was the best.

2 Likes

I used to watch alot of wrestling years then i found another rabbit hole to explore :laughing:

1 Like

Yea but I think being a fan helped me with things now. Following the Undertaker all these years and a few others seeing how they re make themselves and fight through the pain. Because they really do get hurt. And they manage to finish their matches alot of times in so much pain. To be able to push through is something we all go through. Sometimes we are the King of the world and well sometimes we are Rock BottomšŸ˜† (pun intendedšŸ˜‚)

Plus watching DX is always good when you need a laugh.
Alot of it was funny as hell.

3 Likes

Also I honestly donā€™t think I would have survived back in may without wrestling ā€¦I dealt with attacks ā€¦learning my Godform, thinking I was going crazy seeing an alchemical wedding, alchemical gold , experience apocalyptic stuffā€¦remote viewing a ritual all within a two week time frame. Plus,
Dealing with mine and Azazels issues.

If it hadnā€™t been for wwe clips and music I would have had no way of expressing or releasing everything I went through. I would have probably attacked everyone, or committed suicide. Or who knows. But I did what I always do fight like hell. Because I do things on my terms. But Iā€™m actually thankful I had wrestling to help me fight through it all.

3 Likes

Have to strongly disagree with you on that one my friend. The attitude era was good ( it saved the wwe from going bankrupt) but the best era for the wwe in my opinion was 1983 ( end of Bob Backlund, pre Hulk A Mania) to 1993 ( post Hulk A Mania). Thatā€™s when McMahon started raiding all of the territories and stealing their talent. Of course, this killed the territories ( Memphis, Georgia, Mid South, etcā€¦) which ended up being bad for wrestling as a whole because we are stuck with the crap that is known as pro wrestling today. The monthly matches from Madison Square Garden from that time period are great. You should check some of them out on YouTube.

I do agree with you about the King and JR. They were really good, but they are a distant second when it comes to announce teams. Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby The Brain Heenan were by far the best.

It is good to see that there are other wrestling fans on here. I could talk about the history of pro wrestling all day.

Did you ever see the Undertaker when he was in WCW before he was the Undertaker? He was called Mean Mark and he looked nothing like he does as the Undertaker.

When the Undertaker first came to the WWE, he was not called the Undertaker. For 100 points, do you know what he was first called?

Awesome post and I want a hat like his.

A key to what you say is the difference (1) changing to evolve, and (2) changing to conform to fad, convention, or peer pressure. The first is one of the engines of the world, and second is a destroyer of it.

No less than Isaac Newton gave a lot of thought to ā€œvegetativeā€ growth, by which he meant the way plants grow in a forest - constantly, aggressively . . .

https://blogs.otago.ac.nz/emxphi/2017/05/vegetative-and-mechanical-processes-in-newtons-chymistry/

I did love the 80s wrestlingā€¦ my first heart throbs were the rock n roll express. Ricky Morton knew how to work a mic back then it was NWA or WWF as the main ones and I remember deep south wrestling.
Itā€™s sad how Ricky MOrton and Robert Gibson are today. I didnā€™t have cable or satellite dish at my moms so I mostly watched NWA with was the four horsemen , rock n roll express, midnight express, dusty rhodes. Magnum TA, remember him? Wrecked his Porsche and that ended his career due to the injuries.
I never really liked hulk hogan honestly. I loved Randy Savage and ElizaBeth. I admired the way she was always a lady ā€¦and stood by her man. All the other females in wrestling around that time just came off as trashy but she was always a lady. And I loved her dresses.
Other that that during that time undertaker was the only one I cared for in wff .

I love the attitude era because it had attitude and it had comedic flavor with dx and the rock.
Then adding Jr and the king it was just gold.

2 Likes

The western mortition

3 Likes

Here something that breaks down his evolution step by step. Some might find it inthreshing.

2 Likes

I never really saw the NWA as a kid because Iā€™m from California and the only time it was on was every saturday on WTBS. I do remember all of those wrestlers though. Magnum TA could have been huge, but like you said, the car crash ended his career. I agree about Hulk. Could not and still cannot stand him, although he was good as Hollywood in the NWO. The NWO was good for about the first year or two and then it got really old, different factions, every wrestler and his brother joining at one time or another.

1 Like

Oh, Iā€™m sorry. Thatā€™s not the correct answer. Please accept these lovely parting gifts.

The Undertaker was first called Kane the Undertaker when he first arrived in the WWF, although it was short lived and they ended up dropping the Kane part.

1 Like

Ahhaa I forget!! Face palm!! He was Kane first haha!! Kudos!

3 Likes

WAtch the very last oneā€¦ Undertaker walked through fire! Thatā€™s a Badass for real. :facepunch:

2 Likes