Evoking Spirits without Magical Circle (Question)

What are Vks chants?

Thanks for advice.

Thanks.

Here you go. Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Duchess

2 Likes

Think of the circle as this … not only is it a ward or shield, but also a container like a tube with you in the center, or in the multiverse with you in the center of it, pulling spirit down.
Start facing an east wall. Every direction turn should be exactly two steps. Always keep arm and first finger outstretched straight all the way through ten steps, then point arm directly down or downward angle pointing to the floor. Visualize white light.
Start at east, with arm and first finger out, eyes closed. Visualize white energy at that area.
Step to South. Then step to West, then to North, finally back to east.
See the white circle around you, then light drawn down to the floor as you point down.

Note feelings, any other color, etc, after completion in a journal.

2 Likes

Enn is a verbal incantation for a specific current (spirit). all u really need is the sigil and your own incantation (keep it short easier to memorize)… and incense … it’s a conductor for the energy. your minds power of will and visualization is your greatest too.

1 Like

Thank you for answering my question.

Thanks

I will keep that in mind. Thank you.

1 Like

Welcome @Shah It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I would say knowing what you want, not what you think you may want, the more you know yourself, the better your protection will be.
Things like preforming divination are very helpful in this regard.

Yes, with sigil, sigil and enn. I rarely make a circle, it’s not really needed in my opinion.

2 Likes

Welcome! Please make an introduction, it’s required in this forum

1 Like

Thanks

Thank you. I noticed that most people don’t use a circle.

1 Like

I’ll give you my take on it.

I have gone back and forth throughout the years using one ( a circle) and not using one. I’ve used a free form Goetic evocation with enns chant and seal of the spirit and it works fine without making the circle or using the triangle of art. Bottom line you can get strong results and that’s what matters.

I do think there are safety issues though working without a circle. It’s not so much I’m worried about having problem with an actual Goetic Spirit as I am concerned that the ritual may inadvertently draw astral parasites, tricksters and imposters. The Goetic spirit if approached with the right respectful attitude isn’t going to be hostile to you MOST LIKELY…so I understand why many chose not to use the circle.

I’d been sleepwalking through life for a few years and I recently woke up again and rebuilt my temple and practice.

Now by choice I do use a circle and triangle of art. To me using this method shows the spirit I respect it’s strength. The circle and triangle create a seat for the spirit and a boundary for me. This also addresses the parasitic spirit issue . Anybody whose ever experienced a real, mean dirty parasitic spirit knows that’s something you never want to go through.

There are other ways to keep off parasites tricksters and imposters. Having a Patron or powerful pacted spirit in attendance with your ritual goes a long way to scare off would be predators. In my example I cite the great Prince Orobas as a spirit that will not allow the Magician to be tempted or tested by other spirits. Let a parasite or imposter try to sneak in and take Prince Orobas’s gifts or offerings. That’s a death sentence for a spirit.

So to me the circle does have a proper place in evocation. But it has very little to do with getting the results we’re after. Sorry if this post meandered around a bit.

3 Likes

Thank you for your response. I really appreciate it.

I never experienced a parasite nor a trickster. How can you tell whether you are being fooled by them?

1 Like

To be frank it can be very difficult to know you’ve been fooled by a spirit. It can take a long time and several divinations to discover this. I’ll give you a few insights though.

If your evoking a spirit and you get a feeling of panic, something sinister around you, fear. That’s a really good indicator that a parasitic spirit is present and attempting to feed on your fear. The more fear you give it the more amplified the feelings of dread become. If this ever happens to you immediately end the ritual and do a full banishing ritual and have a ritual bath. It’d be a good idea to incense your house or ritual area with white sage or frankincense as well.

Now an imposter is a spirit that tries to mimick another spirit in order to feed off your energy and make a connection to your energy body.

Having a circle will help tremendously in keeping the spirit from attaching to you.

Do a forum search on parasites and imposters for more information. I think others on the forum may post with additional insights.

Edit:
I know alot of people are going to disagree with me about the circle and that’s fine. I understand how to do it without and did it that way for a long time. So I understand and respect where that point of view comes from.

3 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Alright, thank you.

1 Like