Evocation of PROTOGENOI GOD Tartarus

i evoked Protogenoi God Tartarus, i talk to him and ask him many question about his nature and the truth behind the Greek myth

how i evoke?
i dont know, i have really deep connection to greek pantheon, even i’m not greek people, i’m asian!
i just call his name, turn off the light (total darkness) even without candle! i call him
“lord tartarus come, the true ruler of underworld, protogenoi god tartarus come, lord of bottomless pit, lord of stormy pit, lord of divine punishment place, lord of deepest part of the pit! lord of all damned souls! supreme manifestation of the pit itself come come”
suddenly i feel constant heat in my room, and i see like a volcano magma with dark hurricane, and i feel a his presence
so i ask him

Q&A
Me: Tartarus, is that you?
Tartarus: Yes
Me: wow you are real!
Tartarus: sure, you doubt about my existance because all people think i’m just a place of a damned souls!
Me: Yes, ok lord, who are you, your nature?
Tartarus: i’m the lord of ALL underworld, THE TRUE RULER of all underworld, all underworld come from me, and i dwell in the deepest part of it, and i have existed since the dawn of creation!
Me: ok so you are the true ruler what do mean
Tartarus: i’m the Oldest God that a greek people worship before they’re called Titan era and olympian era! the protogenos or you called Ancient greek people worship me and all other of Protogenoi gods like erebos my older brother, ouranos, gaia, nyx etc
Me: ehm ancient greek worship zeus you know
Tartarus: yes and no, it depends on the era! ok i will explain to you
ancestors of greek people worship me since the beginning of the time! it’s the FIRST ERA! they worship US the protogenoi Erebos, nyx, me, gaia, aether etc!
and then The group of people COME and they bring the CULT of Titan Kronus, Iapetos etc, and the greek forget us gradually and then start to worship Kronus and other titans as their MAIN deities! Kronus is their leader
that’s the Titan era worship, and you know it as Golden era!
and then Come again the group of people that worship a NEW DEITIES, and you know it as Olympian era! there is a great war between the people, between the KRONUS followers and Zeus followers, and then the Zeus followers WON and they change the worship of Kronus to Zeus worship, and some of Kronus followers that lost in battle, Escape and GO TO Rome and the people of Rome named it as Saturn!
so The Great WAR between Titans and Olympian is just The War between a PEOPLE or TRIBES!
Me: wow it’s interesting! but do you hate them because they forget you
Tartarus: No, at least for me! I dont care! because i’m pit itself, i just dont care about the mortal life
Me: who is your closest brother?
Tartarus: Erebus is my elder brother!
Me: what is your abilities or what things that you can teach me
Tartarus: sure, CURSING you like it right? so i come to you now! and i can teach you about how to control the fear, pyromancy, umbrakinesis, necromancy
Me: ok, who is stronger between you and hades
Tartarus: ok remember this! i’m underworld itself, Pluto or hades just have some of my power, including all other demons including you call them Satan and all his minions! but , I’m PIT itself!
Me: ok, so what is Chaos? is he your father or mother?
Tartarus: everything is comes from Chaos, or at least all Protogenos comes from Chaos, so when all 5 protogenos MERGE into ONE, so we formed a CHAOS! Chaos is the SOURCE! it’s like BIG BANG! chaos is Zero point!
in the end we will merge into one again and form a NEW Chaos and then from that we will born again! that’s a regeneration of the universe!
Me: wow thank you very much, this is nice conversation! thank you
Tartarus: you are welcome

ok That’s the info i get from Tartarus itself
so it’s very interesting!
i encourage you to work with him! he is a very nice God, and he is really cooperative to Question i ask

6 Likes

Hello, @Greekpantheon2

It is a rule in this forum to introduce yourself, so please follow this link to do so:

2 Likes

But Tartarus wasn’t the oldest God it was Khaos, and Tartarus came from the primordial Khaos. Khaos was his “mother/father” and still exists as a Deity. Though this is interesting, when I first met Tartaros he was enjoying himself with succubus. I doubt Nyx and the others will merge into one to become some “new” chaos, the Primordial Gods each have their roles to play in creation.
Also there’s multiple underworlds, it doesn’t sound right for him to be the God of all of them when there’s other primordial Gods who embody the underworld energies. Infernal demons have infernal darkness which is not the same as the energy Tartaros has, if anything I’d compare it to a lesser form of Nyx’s darkness.
All in all it’s nice to see him mentioned compared to his “siblings” he doesn’t get much recognition.

4 Likes

hi thanks! yes but the most interesting part is from my info i get from him is the Titan and younger gods WAR is just war or maybe the strife among the people or tribes!
not the war among the God itself LOL

but according to him too, erebus is his oldest brother and closest brother
so no no, he doesnt say He is the oldest! but the ancient greek people worship the Protogenos as THEIR FIRST DEITIES and then come the Titan Cult era and then Olympian Era
so Protogenos is like a LONG FORGOTTEN Gods

2 Likes

Yeah from my time projecting with the primordial Gods they don’t seem to show much care for their descendants lol. Same with the Egyptian and Sumerian Primordial Gods.

I have rarely made contact with the Aztec Primordials.

2 Likes

oh yeah from his explanation, i think CHAOS is like META God formed from 5 protogenos! maybe it’s like azerate or chavajoth!
he says Chaos is like zero point

1 Like

Not sure when I projected with chaos, they were in the form of a woman and she is who introduced me to her other primordial ‘children’ same with the chaos primordial Naunet in Egypt or Tiamat in Sumer.

2 Likes

hmmm i dont know or maybe there are multiple Chaos and multiverse
and Chaos from the tartarus explanation is just one of a chaoses
and there is THE TRUE CHAOS LOL

1 Like

I do think that is a good explanation. Perhaps we should not interpret the sayings of these beings as referring to our universe, but to theirs, as I do believe each also has a physical realm on which they reside.

3 Likes

thanks

1 Like

Well there is multiple primordial deities that embody a single element there’s multiple chaos/void deities, multiple darkness ones and so forth. I wouldn’t say of multiverses but Gods are a race of beings so it’s only logical there’s multiple ones of a given elemental energy.

Khaos knows Naunet, Naunet knows Tiamat. Nyx knows kauket and kauket knows Kur, and so forth.

3 Likes

yeah there are multiple gods and maybe multiverse not single universe
and maybe each of universe has their own chaos
“maybe!”

3 Likes

That’s a possibility it’s also a possibility that the other ones follow a different concept. That’s the interesting part about it.

I know in my own experience I’ve found that they have a sort of council like setting among them the primordials I mean.

3 Likes

To add to this. I’ll say, from divination it seems spirits are also attached to a physical body somewhere, so if they are not in this universe somewhere, then I do think they are outside. But, it seems there is something that breaches the gap, something that spans across it, otherwise it would not be possible to divine about events on their worlds.

3 Likes

That’s why I believe the “spirit plane” or etheric isnt exactly "spiritual but rather a less denser physical than our own. Since I’ve seen angels, demons, and such bleed from wounds, have children through similar means, jobs, and so forth.

3 Likes

Very interesting! I didn’t think of it like that. What I assumed was that perhaps they have souls on the etheric plane while it may be connected to a physical body on another plane (although seems like the soul is close to the physical for us, so perhaps I was thinking more of a double). Since we can also call on the soul of ancestors and meet them in the etheric while they may have already incarnated somewhere.

2 Likes

That could also be true, if we take in fragments and even Gods being capable of reincarnation if they so choose to, that and when someone projects they can leave their projection in the other plane to do what they want it to do.

2 Likes

I’ll have to do more divination on it sometime. Only thing I have confirmed so far is that spirits are connected to physical bodies. Thanks for the very interesting discussion, it makes a lot of sense and gives a lot of light onto the topic.

2 Likes

Youre the first person (aside from the people I do confirmation stuff with) that has gotten that kind of reading that aligns with what we have confirmed too lol.

3 Likes

And it has been on multiple things in the past too. Although I can’t remember what the last thing was right now…

2 Likes