Evocation of lucifer, successful?

So I’ve been wanting to strengthen my astral senses for quite some time and their progress has been coming along slowly. Today I tried to evoke Lucifer. I meditated and charged his sigil but unlike other times where i would see black mist i saw white lines this time instead. During the evocation I nearly fell asleep twice. After I was finished I felt extremely happy. I was dancing around the place just being a tard. Does anyone have any similar experience to this? Feelings of drowsiness and then feelings of extreme happiness. Although during the evocation I was hearing snippets of conversations, but they seemed unrelated to my requests.

2 Likes

Sounds successful dude, his energy is so intense that normally people will sleep or even pass out in his presence.

The white light is a sign you saw lucifer because I actually evoked him once and my whole room was pure light to the extent I couldn’t see my hands or my body.

Try using his enn he seems to like it.

" Renich tasa uberaca biasa icar lucifer "

That’s his enn :point_up_2:.

Also invoking him is a great idea during his evocation.

I have a mediation that literally merges you and lucifer into one being.

It’s quite powerful and potent.

2 Likes

Please share. Thanks.

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks. I will use it.

I experience lucifer as always being surrounded by an aura of light. My eyes hurt after I communicate with him.

I haven’t experienced being drowsy in his presence then elated. But i’ve only met him recently because im going through a time in my life where he has offered to help me. The visualization he gives me is handing me a white box wrapped with a black bow i open it and a black flame shoots out. I inhale the flame, it enters my blood stream and my blood turns black. My aura looks like a black flame and I feel bigger, stronger my veins pulsing with black blood.its a euphoric sensation like being drunk on strength. Its the strongest presense ive ever felt.

I work at a call center so theres a lot of negativity, favoritism and office politics. I realized my work was successful when my coworkers started behaving differently like im in a bubble and they just bounce off me. Hard to explain.

3 Likes

I just read about your workplace situation. I recommend that you also try to an evocation of King Paimon. He is an amazing guide at handling corporate environments like the workplace through the tactics of influence and manipulation.

He is favored by Lucifer and will come to your aid quickly because of your link to Lucifer. Also, visualize a golden bubble of positive energy around you. That will shield you from the negative thoughts and negative energies from your coworkers that are hating on you.

2 Likes

Oh thank Lucifer for encouraging me to join a forum! I actually have an interview at work tommorow for a higher position. King Paimon seems very popular. I dont want to derail this thread so any links would be helpful ive been racking my brain all night on what ritual(s) to try.

Falling asleep or feeling like I’m going to (with Lucifer) – absolutely. Typically, we each have different experiences; but LSE (Lucifer Sedative Effect) seems to be a common (or let’s say, ‘not uncommon’) experience. Perhaps it’s age, but I suppose I’m past the ‘dancing around the place’ bit. I do usually experience uncomfortable noises after – my joints cracking/ popping as I work to become upstanding. (I usually kneel during.)

I remember sigil Skrying to Asmoday for help with shifting my aura. The first time, a pillar candle was lit as a mark of request. When I gazed the second time, I felt a glow sensation from the sigil, but it had a dull pain to it. Like the glow was hitting my face with a mask of hurt. Lol I took it as a his energy being fed into me. (my aura)