Evocation of a living human being

I am curious as to how this can be done? Do I create a sigil using their name? Also has anyone ever done this with regards to love magick?

Usually the one you’re trying to evoke has to give you a sigil but you can use something that belongs to them too.

I have a personal sigil I had someone channel from my true self which I give people to evoke my soul self.

In terms of love magick I don’t think it would be useful since their true self is very capable of defending itself even if their physical self cannot.

2 Likes

Can you create a sigil using their name, chaos magick style?

Since I don’t have anything that belongs to them?
Also, since the person is not into magick, will the physical self be aware that I called them?

Honestly, I feel like you could do the same thing you might with a dead person, or an entity you don’t have a seal, sigil or hymn for- similar to a scan even. Reach out energetically for them, and pull them to you. You could use a current photo to aid in the search- reach behind it to find the person linked to the image.

But I’m with Velenos on effectiveness. I’ve done this with someone I was trying to get to leave me alone, I was trying to negotiate and while I got them- I didn’t make any progress with that approach.

3 Likes

You can yes but if you don’t have an image of them but know what they look like keep that image in mind when you do create the sigil so it has a focal point.

2 Likes
2 Likes