Evocation BlackList Pt. 5/6: Twisted Power

aight.
That means that there IS a demonic aspect to ENLIGHTENMENT.

Oh I’m going to fuck the new-age fluff bunnies and self-help dudebro mystics with that HAHAHAHA

1 Like

But hey you didn’t forget about this did you?

1 Like

Well…time to start on this Again I see.
In 30 min or less imma Evoke the Soul of The 7 Hells in 10 Places and make a Pact.
Stay Tuned

1 Like

Invocation of The 10 Hells in 7 Places

Invocation:

We are The Beast out of the Sea. The Seven Heads of The Dragon united as one. We see all and we know all. Your Dragon Eye is open and sees all as we see it.

Hell expands itself constantly and we will break forth and claim new terrirtory on the Earth. The Devil is within. The Mind of The Devil is within. Fuck knowing the Mind of God or your God-Mind, use the Devil Mind.

It is through this that you arise to unleash Chaos and Hell and Destroy the Universe thus bringing Anti Cosmic reign on Earth.

The Word of the New Aeon is Tzelacopapharatan which means ‘Awakening of The Devil’
God has forsaken this planet and we come to reclaim it.

Soul of The 10 Hells in 7 Places
I am Dragos. The Universal Dragon. Father of All Dragons. I am the Qlippoth and I am Also rhe Sephiroth in its Darker aspects

I am the many fanged Dragon. I am the Touch of Death and Bringer of Life.
I spew forth Demons from my Mouth and consume them to be born anew. I am the Wordless Aeon.

I am the Dragon that continously Devours its tail. I am Ouroboros.

Pact for Full Knowledge and Power/protection of Dragos and The 10 Hells in 7 Places

sigil%20(20)

End of Invocation

Notes:
That wore me the fuck out. Period.
But its done and i call on them more extensively now for Ascent, empowerment, etc.
This sigil also grants access to the Pact for others of you as well And serves as documentation that indeed the pact was done.

2 Likes

What is the Dragon Eye?

@Micah
You gonna return to the list?

2 Likes

I am bro.
Give me time

1 Like

On God imma complete this shit
15 min and ill have the Evocation of The 9 Norse Worlds posted

Lets fuckin go :metal:

Evocation of The Soul of The 9 Worlds/Ajrunaljr

The Ice…and the Fire…come together to create the Worlds. All of creation can be divided into two forces, Solar and Lunar. The breath…thr wind…is what unites them both.

Hear the howling of the Wolves, and hear the cry of the Lunar forces. The Wolves beckon…lives in snow and hate the fire.

But they are not shunned by it. Warmth must come to all. Thr flames of Muspelheimr must come to all…to comfort or confront…to enflame or destroy.

The Fires of Creation and The cold Fires of destruction are Sowilo and Isa. They unite to create Nauthiz. The Impossible.

The mystery of the Runes are in the Worlds. Tread the Worlds but tread them carefully. There are many dangers as there are secrets. Never forget your place in Midgard, this world. Even the Gods must comd down from their thrones in Asgard to handle the affairs of thr worlds of men.

That is all.

Next up is the Shamanic Planes :ok_hand:

It makes me tired and it’s not even me! Lol

1 Like

Welcome to my World :joy:
Now you see why i took time off :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Evocation of The Shamanic Planes

Name of being: Ash’kathar

Appearance: A Living, moving Tree In a universal Swamp of sorts. Plant spirits float about as well as power animals. Similar to Gwan Bwa in Haitian Vodoun.

Evocation:

I sense a very fluid Environment that is remeniscent of a very good acid trip, but is not subject to your personal whims and desires. This is a very Objective plane in and of itself.

A giant tree with a face appears and speaks:

"Welcome. The knowledge of the Shamanic planes is free and available to all. However most are not ready to confront their own history and past to put it behind them and discard the filters and perceptions that keep them from evolving let alone communicating with their power Animals. Then they attempt to take Allies, and wonder why they either go insane, or become so ungrounded they cannot function.

To attain true knowledge, the Shaman must look inward and assume nothing. You are infinite so you cannot know everything about your own self, as of yet."

End of Evocation
:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Evocation of The Tree of Life

I see blinding white light which I assume is Kether. Inside of it are millions of Angels darting here and there with a main one in the middle who I take to be Metatron, intuitvely.

The Entire tree takes on the form of one huge Angel Being that is cold and a destroyer. It gives no fucks, as it’s sole job is to maintain order and balance throughout the universe.

“The Universe is very precise and there is no margin for error. I am that which sustains thr balance of the scale. Indeed I am the scale itself, although I am but one half of the Equation.”

The tree rises even taller until it spans all creation, connecting every universe, Galaxy, quark, Hadron, and star including Black Holes.

“We are deeply woven into the fabric of creation. We sustain it. Power is woven into the fabric of creation. It is woven into Yourself. To explore the tree of life is similar to tracing back your Ancestry. You never know where it may lead.”

End of Evocation

1 Like

Sup Micah*!, this is a considerably large Working my brother!

Im sorry i haven’t been around to interact and commnt recently. …my tablet is majorly broken, so i have limited time online these days untill i can purchase a new one on my birthday this Saturday ( april 6th).
I have worked with thE META -GOD OF the goatias 72 head dragon PANACHASRAGOTH.

mak sure to not inflict any violence that is not in se defence. …

1 Like

Check out V.K."s page about it , good luck bro!

1 Like

Will you Evoke the Akashic Records (Hall of Records)?

And here is a tough one I bet no one has thought of:

The Demonic Language itself. No one has ever evoked an entire language! No, not it’s guardians, Fastos and Meton. The language itself.

Better yet, evoke the Enochian System.

Ok, the crowd is angry at me. I’ll shut up and leave the stage now.

Thanks.

2 Likes

For the next list I will

Yes there will be another list :ok_hand:
Have to Clapback at these haters somehow right? :thinking::rofl:

3 Likes

You know what? Fuck it, I’mma kick it up a whole notch
I’mma use the Entire Demonic Language by itself in order to kill :ok_hand:
Fuck Channeling Individual Incantations

3 Likes

Wow. This is something I have thought of for a while. Glad to see you experienced it.