Everything to know about Kitsunes

Hey everybody I’m new here and I would like to know everything you know about Kitsunes? I would like to know all their powers, their weaknesses, what they need to live, everything you know about the 13 clans of Kitsunes and their specific powers. How do they earn/lose tails? From when can they shapeshift into humans? How long can they live? Are they immortal? How can they die or be killed? Can they create their own dimension with their own rules and stories/destinies? If it is possible to become one and if so how?

Sorry for all these questions but all the information I’ve found so far contradicts each other, whether it’s how they win or lose tails, their powers or their longevity. I may have missed some questions, so if you have any other information, I’m interested.

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Have you tried the Search feature at top right?
This isn’t really an “everything kitsune” type of forum but it goes back 8+ years so there’s probably something.

1 Like

Welcome @Nashaar It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

I’ve had a past life as one (it’s been confirmed by Inari and I can’t remember shit besides my death there so it won’t be much of help to you).

I do also have a let’s say guide who’s a Kitsune. So I can answer a few of your questions.

Their souls are but they’re not if that makes no sense then you understand how this puzzles me lol. Best way to explain it, in my life as one, I did pass on so as a Kitsune I was not immortal but as a soul (Atman) I am.

I can’t really answer the other questions mostly because I didn’t explore this in depth. Hopefully someone else can.

2 Likes

Me and my friend put together a Google doc on kitsune and the etheric tribes/tribes of Inari and the abilities tied to each of their tails. I could show you once I get to my laptop.

But kitsune are semi immortal like angels, demons, gods and other yokai spirits. Semi immortal means they can be killed but often won’t be dying of old age. But like any soul their souls can be deconstructed and used for another purpose as there are creatures that exist that consume souls for food and thus the soul ceases to exist as a soul but energy for what consumed it. Other than that their soul is nigh-immortal.

6 Likes

Hello! I would also like to see your google doc if that was possible! :slight_smile: Thank you

1 Like

@anon48079295 Can you show me your google doc on kitsune? I would love to know everything about them

I pok’d round a friend who knows thing or two bout these spirit critters. They’re part time folklorist an recommended this un
https://theghostinmymachine.com/2019/02/20/the-most-dangerous-games-kokkuri-san-or-the-spirit-of-the-coin-japan/

Tho I heard em say you don’t gotta spend the coin or play with multiple people - if you do though that’s if ya want the “safe” version - if ya don’t I think it allows long term communication.

1 Like