Ever Killed With Magick?

What about cursing a workforce, to even the job market playing field?

I have never killed with magick because I have found enemies useful in different ways.

3 Likes

Very meta view. So what do you do to them instead? Convert their hate to love or fandom?

Seems like it may work better and faster, too, as non-physical alchemy seems to work extraordinarily well.

They have many uses such as sacrificing them to demons I want something from or vampirism where I drain their prana to grow stronger through the use of sympathetic magick. Their presence can also make me angry and anger as you know can feed will to power.

3 Likes

This is the stuff. Graveyard dirt, Sulphur, salt, red & black pepper.(I agree with this ingredient for multiple uses AND making good food). Snakeskin, iron filings and bone powder is one common combination. Should uncross hardcore after using it. I keep it around.

Side note: Please season chicken, rice, beans, etc. Don’t make & serve unseasoned Marconi & cheese by boiling plain, unseasoned noodles then sprinkling shredded cheese on top. Its 2024. Don’t do that if you are. Please use salt. layer with different cheeses, butter, & season food for guests or order. Pass this on.

2 Likes

I started cursing two years ago. The methods are making wishes to candles and crossing names. I cursed my family because dealing with people daily upsets me.
I find it hard to destroy on target. Mostly they cause extreme weather, usually typhoons, floods, and heavy rains. The one that killed most was a heavy pour. It was the city’s worst in a decade because of a nearby Super Typhoon. It caused floods and mudslides in the suburbs, 30 killed. However, it only flooded my target’s yard.
Another example is the strongest Super Typhoon of the year. It ran through my target’s city but didn’t harm them. It cost one life and harmed many others.
One time my parents took a flight at noon and sent me a photo of their tickets I used it to curse. It’s the same “make a wish” candle magick but with Satan’s sigil. I didn’t enn or summon, just complaining to the demon. The worst plane crash of that year happened hours later in the same province where my target flight departed. The two flights were both traveling east and the two cities are near to each other. Burned marriage certificates were found at the scene, there were groups of passengers who were traveling for their honeymoon. No one survived. I don’t know if I deserve hell.
The only success I have killed two. One target, one distant relative (might be a target) .

1 Like