Entity Who Can Help Me Get Apartment

Is there an entity who can help me get an apartment?

Basically, I scheduled a tour for today late last week but I went to tour the place the leaser told me someone had already come in and signed for both of the apartments I was interested in. Now I’m needing to wait until next week when one more becomes available. These are the only apartments I can afford that are close enough to my work.

3 Likes

I have heard from a friend who was homeless that Lucifer helped them get a place.

4 Likes

Belial apparently:

4 Likes

These are amazing! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Belial, and whoever your guardian spirit is if you have one.

Actually, in my culture we usually say, a home and a marriage are both things dictated by higher guidance. I missed a home I wanted but 2 months later I found another, and this one was really perfect, that I’m glad I didn’t get that first one. This time everything went swimmingly.

Maybe offer your ancestors some thoughts and gratitude and ask them to support you too. Sometimes it takes more than one spirit to bring you good opportunities.

4 Likes

I asked Dantalion to influence the mind of the agent in to choosing me as a tenant ! I got the apartment I really wanted despite of being jobless in Covid times :blush:

3 Likes

What was said here? the guys comment is gone, you remember?

1 Like