Emotional Healing and Self Love Ritual

Okay! You got it!

Could I still fit in? Sounds amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

Sorry to go so far off topic, but are you a familiar face for leviathan? Could we possibly talk elsewhere about that sigil on your profile?! I certainly recognized it, but havenā€™t had much luck with the spirit itself lol, thanks for any comments.

And Iā€™d love to be included if you wouldnā€™t mind in the original intent of this post. Thanks again for your benevolent offering of assistance. Any way I could bless you for it, I give my full blessings of peace.

I can add you to the list. And not thanks or blessings needed. I am going to be doing the ritual anyway, and it doesnā€™t take much more to make it a group Rite.

1 Like

Id love to join in as well if i may :slight_smile:

1 Like

You got it!

1 Like

Welcome @Danie1 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Pls count me in too ā€¦ i am really in need of healing and self loveā€¦ thanks

Hey I know you deleted what you posted but I will definitely add you. Just comment back if you want to. You donā€™t have to share all the details.

Thank you for the offer. I would love to be a part most especially self esteem

1 Like

You got it!

Thanks a million

1 Like

I am going to leave sign up for this until Saturday 11:59 pm eastern then I will close the thread to prepare for the ritual :grin:

3 Likes

Count me in! Thank you for doin this;)

1 Like

I gotcha down and you are very welcome

1 Like

Last call for anyone that wants to join in before I close it to prepare for the ritual.

If I can still get in, I could really use some emotional healing, please.

1 Like

Yeah i could use some this energy too if that cool @Angelb1083

1 Like