Drop your Lock screen wallpaper

I fucking love the game to…the developers released pics of the brothers in angel costume…but it was supposed to have been there tsl costumes instead…so Mephistopheles whose in game but we don’t interact with him said in a tweet the developers didn’t suspect a thing

2 Likes

There angel costumes looked pretty cool…beel and belphie represent sunrise and sunset

2 Likes

Decided to share both home and lock screen

Lock screen

Home screen

1 Like

For some reason i got along with leviathan and mammon for some reason lol oh and Lucifer too in that ^^

1 Like

Don’t usually tag because I’m shy lol but @Bunnygamer1994 and @anon73484242 … * *tries to calm self from fangirling and using all caps * …you two play also play Obey Me? OMG. A fellow fan/stan! My favorite brothers are Mammon and Belphie, with a bit of Satan and Levi huehuehue.

By any chance, do you two also play other otome games such as Mystic Messenger, The Arcana and Mr Love: Queen’s Choice…? :two_hearts:

1 Like

:grin: nice to see that you like that game too
And yes I played mystic messenger and omg yes I love the arcana! ^-^
Also I’m shy too when it comes to posting, replying or even just tagging as I like to stay in the pms more lol

1 Like

My fave brothers are Lucifer, Levi, and Beel. And the undateable Diavolo. I’ve tried so hard to get a UR+ card of Lucifer, Levi, and Beel. But, I don’t get lucky.

I’m waiting for twisted wonderland to get translated.

2 Likes

Lucky you have space in your phone to play it. I had to delete it because I had less space but hopefully I can download it again after I get my new phone oh and of course I’ll share my lock screen pic here when I get my new phone lol

1 Like

This is my lockscreen,sorry I forgot to post it.
The other one was my home screen but my phone had a typo there so it came out as lockscreen instead :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Just updated :
Lock screen-

Home screen-

Easier to see image without all my apps covering it lol

2 Likes

I finally found a statue of him that I really like. :blush:

3 Likes

Wait no there’s another one actually. :relieved:
60d521811d099426247bcc868171aa33

2 Likes

Valac is an amazing spirit ^^

3 Likes

soul reaver?

1 Like

great pic, i LOVE BBW

1 Like

I usually use 3 angel lock screen for aquarium cambiel, azazel standby screen, and samiasa in standby mode.

4 Likes

Lock Screen

Home Screen

Sometimes I need a reminder to appreciate what I have vs dwelling on what I don’t have…

3 Likes

From my favorite anime

2 Likes

What anime is it? Reminds me of airbender…

1 Like