Dream of evoking Raphael

Hello everyone. I had a dream several days later, in which I was preparing for an evocaton of Raphael, but woke up just before he appeared. I could recall many details (which is quite unusual for me). The place, the design of the circle, and even the incense used.

I didn’t receive any instruction or hint from him, even not knowing why I evocated him in the dream. I felt like an audience trapped behind my eyes, only watching myself preparing for it, witout knowing what would happen or why.

I’ve been working with spirits and deities, but never with an angel. I will try to evocate him when I’m back home. But wonder if this is only a phantasm or not, since I’ve never been connected to an entity alike.

Anyone any suggestion?

7 Likes

Indeed it seems like some things rule out a common dream, so it would be a case of being called by an entity in order to call it… The actual evocation is probably going to give a “nice” result.

4 Likes

Could you please share these? :+1:

4 Likes

Do you need any kind of healing lately or anyone around you is sick? They usually come to us when they know we need their assistance! I did the same thing but was more like astral dreaming where I just chanted his name and he manifested as a light presence! Was not planned, was more like he told me to call him :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Hello. I’m not good at drawing so hope you can understand. Around the circle is names of four Archangels: Raphael, Michael, Gabriel and Uriel. Between them are four cross. The circle is bigger than which I usaually used, about 15 feet or so in diameter. The sides of the triangle is about 2 feet, or a little bigger. Both of them were drawn on the ground with white chalk. A white candle was placed at each point of triangle, and four cardinal corner of the circle.

The altar was simply a piece of black cloth on the ground. Upon it is my athame, a bronze chalice filled with consecrated salt-water, the sigil of Raphael drawn on a piece of paper,
notebook and a pen. The altar was quite near to the eastern corner of the circle.

I did the evocation at about 1 am, in a unfrequented playground near my home. Frankincense tears were burned as incense.

4 Likes

Thank you, that’s very interesting. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you for your info! It seems that nobody around me need healing, but perhaps I ignored something. I will try to figure it out with him.

1 Like

Don’t limit Raphael to healing. Yes he might primarily be known for his healing abilities, but he has much more to offer. Every spirit has more to offer than just the one thing they’re most famous for.

I suggest you do that and find out :+1:

2 Likes

That is an accurate cardinal arrangement for the watchtowers! Which means it’s not just a dream! It could be a vision from somewhere!
Are you into ceremonial magick? Do you use these archangels or other spirits to hold your circle?

1 Like

Yes, but I only call upon element lords or deities as watchtowers. I’ve never invited any angel into my circle!

1 Like

Given your location you shared in the other thread and the virus raging there right now, I think the meaning of this is 100% clear, and that you’d do well to make this circle if you can. :thinking:

Try doing this if you need a boost to communicate with Raphael, you can do it anywhere:

5 Likes

Thank you for your info! I’ll have a try

3 Likes

And yet you got their cardinal directions right! And in a dream nonetheless! That’s saying something!

2 Likes

Raphael is actually really big on helping people learn evocation. So it makes me happy yet doesn’t surprise me he was so detailed with you on how to evoke him.

As Helena pointed out most people think of him as healing and only healing but he is not by any means limited to that and many people have learned evocation from him or polished up on it

4 Likes

Hmm, I can’t help thinking he may have some information to share with me. I will try the evocation as soon as I can, and keep a journal to share with you guys if I could :wink: Thank you!

3 Likes