Drawing readings

Take ur time sweetie

me too please🙋‍♀️

Can I have another one?

can i get another one

I would like another one too :slight_smile: we can swap a reading if you want or I can find something else to give you as thank you ^^

Can you read please on pm :slightly_smiling_face:

Try me, dont get scared lol

Hey, could you try that on me? In exchange for that you’ll get my respect :slight_smile:

Hey guys i’m not feeling very well these days so I don’t know when I’m going to do your readings because the flue is affecting my psychic senses :confused:

3 Likes

@anon34533336 essings to u sweetie… I’m willing to Send something may helps you if u want

1 Like

oh i’d love to

2 Likes

I did sent u some energy to absorb sickness… Try now to burn dragon blood incenses … It’s great for that
Gonna check with u after few hours to do it again … Bless to be sweetie
@anon34533336

2 Likes

I don’t have incense and can’t use at home, but thanks, i’ll get better

1 Like

If you’re still doing readings I would love to get a reading

1 Like

Hey guys, I got better (I was with dengue after the flue zzzz) and I’m able to do the readings already requested, the only problem is that my sd card isn’t being recognized by my phone anymore and I can’t take even pics til I solve this very annoying problem (also any magickal or non-magickal help with this is welcome).

1 Like

me please :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

can you do mine when you figure out ur sim card issue! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! Just joined this site and I thought this was quite interesting. Our names are very similar, mine is Elaina. Would love to get a reading from you if you’re still doing them.

My name isn’t Elaine (its the name of the New God in a HQ) haha, I will, the only problem its to get the picszzzz

1 Like

When you fix the problems, I’d appreciate one us well. Need to check something.