Don't want to get married, need help to influence my mom

Hello, this question is antithesis to this section but didn’t know any better place. so bear with me. I don’t want to get married and made up my mind at a pretty young age. My mom is worried that I’m not showing any interest, of late she started showing antics as a form of black mailing me. I’m worried that she would do something stupid to make me get married.

Is there any one I can work with who can influence my mom and get the idea out of her mind the need to get me married?

Thanks

5 Likes

King Paimon and Duke Dantalion

3 Likes

Thanks mate.

2 Likes

Also Belial:

3 Likes

Thanks, will start with Belial.

Yes. You. I’m not trying to be a dick, but if you can’t stand up to a human then a spirit will probably send you straight to pee-pee pants city.

And I mean this literally. Chaos sigils, implant an idea via dream, develop and call upon your own ascended form, an invocation of Mars to lend you some spiritual steel…the possibilities are endless, really.

2 Likes

I got your point but I prefer solitude and alone time, I value my freedom too much to let another person take away through relationship. Working with spirits won’t be as bad as being in relationship with another person.

I think I just found my next vacation destination.

3 Likes