DOM by Gordon Winterfield

Hi all,

I am becoming familiar with Demons of Magick, and I am looking for advices on which demon to summon to forget a former lover.
Any idea?
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Welcome @Rushdie It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Hi all,

I am becoming familiar with Demons of Magick, and I am looking for advices on which demon to summon to forget a former lover.
Any idea?
Thanks a lot

If you read the book you’ll be able to answer this for yourself instead of relying on other people to do your magick for you.

4 Likes

Read all book completely also spirits names, powers and sigils . It is better to connect with book before using any of it’s magick ( I don’t know if Mr. Winterfield has mentioned that or not but Henry Archer has written in his book and as far as I know it is very important thing).

2 Likes

Zen , this was only a question Sir

Yes, right, will read it again

Look through the book I know Asmodeus/Asmodai can take a skill or something to an higher level, for me I took my discipline to a higher level a part of that was abstaining from women!

Also make sure you focus on yourself, get in the gym and put in some hours at work. If you practice self love you will forget about old love. Often time live from others is conditional focus on developing live for yourself or your love for a passion.

When I was going through my break up I would freestyle rap and just vent all about my ex, it was really therapeutic and much needed.

Same goes for the gym, I’d think about her and workout even harder.

This song is pretty fun to rap along too if you think about your ex :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Yeah I know, but you should still read the book.

You could summon up Sitri. There are also emotional healing demons. I don’t really know any off the top of my head. Maybe Buer.

Welcome

Unsure if there is a specific demon for this but Cimeries might be able to assist.

Thanks