Does anyone know how to undo christian prayers and get rid of your guardian angel?

Hi,I used to be a christian but I decided to start following the Devil,I need help on undoing christian prayers that are still bothering me in my life and I also need help on getting rid of my guardian angel.

1 Like

Welcome @Dieu It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

1 Like

The “devil” doesn’t care if you were christian, you’re the one limiting yourself for your old beliefs.
You can even work with both path, angels and demons.
I suggest you after doing your introduction, to use the search function to find a way that suits you to work with demons, and again, angels don’t care in general about that, you’re the one that has to learn to leave your old prejudices learnt by Christianity

4 Likes

Devil is seen more as a type of entity well devils. But guardian angels can be banished as I’ve banished mine early in my life, which allowed for me to get to know a many of my guides.

whos the Devil? lmao

1 Like

Blasphemy rituals, cord cutting, banishment, etc. There are many ways to remove binds from previous faiths when the need arises.

It’s probably me. :wink:

What Wilson said, and try simply telling it to leave. If it’s not causing an issue, then I would say don’t yet. There’s magick rituals where you seek these out and they’re useful, you may not get that one back again if you see the applications and change your mind.
Daemons including what ctianity calls “angels” are older than that religion, and are not beholden to it, You have to start unlearning the lies.

For the prayers, these are like petitions, try visualizing them as contracts on paper that you tear up and burn, declare them null and void, and declare all copies, backups and reinstatement clauses void as well.

3 Likes

lol

Right, and some angels definitely skew the lines a bit lore wise. Out of boredom, I looked up one of those “who your guardian angel is” lists and I got a being that is both considered to be one of 72 angels of God AND one of the leaders of the Grigori (the watchers that fell). Comes to show how irreliable lore and what is taught in religion can be alone without experience, in this case two different texts disagreeing on a spirit’s alliances while agreeing on what they are called for. So, i would hold off if they are not causing problems, as you never know if they may be helpful later on.

2 Likes

Devil is a type? I always thought that’s what people would call say Satan or Lucifer because of the bible/religious associations with the two.

So what’s the difference between devil and demon?

1 Like

There isn’t one I think

Maybe devil can be attributed to both fallen angel and demon

1 Like

I always thought certain entities (like Satan) were referred to as “devil” due to some sort of hiearchy or something. Since you don’t see most “common” demon’s being called the devil.

Devil imo can mean both demons and fallen angels, but if you’re talking about the Devil, the closest one I can think of is Lucifer, as he is the Lord of Hell

1 Like

I did too be a christian then norse now theistic satanist. I want to know how also. I need to do it. But I did my own ritual banishing elohim or god I told him that I didn’t want him.

devils were considered “older” than demons but really it’s only applicable with infernal demons, but overall there’s no difference. Infernal demons however, some have an idea that the older devils are “outdated” from what I’ve experienced.

2 Likes

I see, I figured calling an angel even if “fallen” a devil would be weird. Idk if that’s just me though. I associate the word devil with demon, but not with fallen angels.

Yeah fallen angels are still angels, fallen simply just means they are disconnected from their home in judeo sense the home of Yahweh.

I’m aware, that’s why I figured calling a fallen angel such as Lucifer “devil” would be weird.

1 Like

I dont call lucifer a fallen angel or a demon, he’s neither anymore to me but that’s a whole different can of worms xD so

3 Likes

Well I usually just call him, Lucifer. Haven’t really gotten to actually get to know him, so what he is doesn’t really matter to me on a personal level. It’s just fun to debate online :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like