Does anyone here have exoerience with removing debt with magic?

I owe about 25000$ to a bank and cant pay it. Can i remove the debt with magic?

2 Likes

Dave Ramsey has experience removing debt with magic.

1 Like

Barbie Garret has mentioned that Barashakushu has helped her relieve debt, so you may want to give that a shot…

The 4th name is Barashakushu. Kindest of the fifty names and worker of miracles

Good luck

3 Likes

Sure you can use magick to:

Make more money to pay off debt,

Influence bankruptcy court,

Settle the debt for lower payment through debt consolidation plan.

You’re not going to have the debt suddenly go missing that would require corrupting the banks computer and all it’s servers spread out throughout the world and also corrupting all three credit bureaus servers throughout the world. You can’t really cause a ‘fight club’ event where 3 buildings get blown up and all debt is erased. It’s all backed up daily in 100s of different locations.

This might’ve been possible 50 years ago when cloud computing wasn’t a thing and your debt was tracked with paper records and could be lost in a fire.

6 Likes

Worked for me

3 Likes

Request this to the entity of the bank itself could perhaps do this.

3 Likes

It’s not exactly the same but after accumulating a working relationship with Erebos, he was able to give me a grant that paid my tuition exactly to the penny when my federal grants ran out so I could continue school. When I called the university, even they didn’t know where it came from because the numbers didn’t exist in their system. Not that you have to have a fleshed out relationship with an entity to ask them for something, this was just a very special circumstance in my case.

With Nomad, you could also try spells that could give you a big enough boost in money to pay off the debt rather than wipe it away, or give you opportunities to make it easier to manage.

Also dropping in to say I’m saving the videos people added. Haven’t watched them yet but never hurts to look at other people’s practices.

4 Likes

YES, Now you can!! There is a devastating magick that can overpower all the magick that you think you’re getting. You can find the basics of this magick in the book" You Were Born Rich, by Bob Proctor". Read it, understand it and apply it. Another book Cashflow Quadrants by Robert Kiyosaki. Cheers

Hey there @StarDavid, I see you joined us back in 2017 but have never properly introduced yourself. Since it is a rule here if you wish to continue posting, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3