Does anyone have information on Dark Draconics from Lucifer's bloodline?

Not sure still confused I ask around and they told me tis some are fakes.egrogeres,and the few small,who really exist are unknown in America, maybe in 15,20years be revel but wen I ask why ?it was you guys in America believe everything.not good teachers and the difence is more money,and more violence Whit’s secrets spirts.so they are good.wdn I ask any secrets covens who may have tat.his answer not no.maybe a few similar.but not.waite 15,20years and we approve tis.

How, does, one, find, such information about their, soul

Soul diving, scanning, tarot, any form of divination or etheric projection where your projection will take the form of your soul.

1 Like

Alright thanks

I just, had a, weird experience today, I believe I projected to the deity ubaste/bastet…and we were speaking a, totally different language… Like we were having conversations in an, ancient language, I couldn’t, decipher and she kept showing me images of pyramids… A UFO… And a metal with a, coiled serpent… It felt so ancient and from what I could guess she was like trying to tell me I’m wasting time or Sth, like that

Like I’m going slow, on my spiritual progress, kinda

What helped me discover my true self was soul diving by myself and others. Tarot with the cards manipulated by spirits who knew me before I came to earth.
Past life memories, visions given to me by spirits.
That and finally some members of the pantheon im friends with from before, just straight out told me who I am after I put all the clues together.
I have yet to actually project and travel to the etheric.
Im still working on my meditation and increasing the amount of energy I have.
Overall its been an interesting journey and its only just begun lol

1 Like

About the same for me, multiple self dives and dives from others without frontload, then some research to shift through lol. It wasn’t until I was at the peak of my discoveries did entities that knew me started to show up, a lot of trial and errors on the way as well lol.

1 Like

Dragon humanoid are the best kind demi human

Eh.