Does anybody have a good connection with Dantalion?

I’m looking for someone with a good relationship with Dantalion. I’ve contacted him before but the relationship I have with this spirit isn’t very good. Does anyone have a good connection with him that can appeal to him on my behalf?

The issue I have at the moment is giving my end of the deal but not receiving any results. I would like to remedy this because I’m seeking a good working relationship with said spirit.

1 Like

You have to not lust for the result for it to work think about other things

1 Like

I do that, I got an ass kicking from him. It’s a bit complicated. Can I PM you to explain?

Yes you can

1 Like

I don’t have full function to PM yet. Can you PM me?

He likes to be romanced to an extent. The ritual helps. He is very sensual. Not sexual per say. But from my own working with him, he is slow to warm up and isn’t as black and white as some of the others. I worked on my connection by conversing with him on a consistent basis. I made his sigil, charged it and normally carry that on my person. Also just in general be sure to shield up and set firm boundaries.

Anyway that’s my two cents.

2 Likes

I would say he’s kinda complex, so he might behave differently in specific relationship and towards people in general.

From my own experience and according to what I noticed, he has the tendency to act haughty pretty often, especially if that’s a completely new encounter. He also demands some deeper offerings and high respect towards him, so it’s kinda easy to offend him at first. Perception of him being lower or demanding to fulfill own wishes by him, really is not the way and it doesn’t work when it comes to that spirit. The thing is to stay formal but equal towards him, because in fact, he’s related to equality and union on a very spiritual level. You can even see the hidden Latin word -“talion” in his name, which is related to the right of ‘giving what you receiving’ especially in punishment role. At the same time don’t fall into his haughtiness, because it will turn into a test from him.

He also has the tendency to ignore demanding and desperate people, also people who wants him to fix or give back the relationship/thing/someone that doesn’t serve that person, or is toxic for them. That’s pretty empathetic act in fact, and people often understand it in the wrong way. It’s better to ask him what you need now to go through the obstacle instead.

I would say, the most important thing is to check whether you two operate on equal level, because he’s a spirit who is pretty sensitive when it comes to it (really hates feeling used) and if that’s alright, check whether that’s you who is used by him, or your boundaries have been violated. Yes, he can also play and trick, so this also has to be taken into account.

Wish you well ~

3 Likes

From my experience wiht the Duke Dantalion, he tends not to show himself in a visible appearance. For first contact attempts, I got a very limited “feedback” from him, but the goal of the ritual was achieved. Also check this excellent thread about Dantalion: https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/dantalion-tips-and-everything-that-you-need-to-know-about-him

How do you guys communicate with him?

Read Demons of Magick. Gordon Winterfield

2 Likes

That is the method which I use to contact him

1 Like