Do you think A.I. will ever be able to practice magic?

What is conscience? Where does it exist? Are we locked to this 3 dimensional world? Does our conscience goes deeper? Where is all memory stored? Only in the brain? Anyway there are many questions and very few answers. So no, AI cant practice magic… we still have to figure out those answers before trying to create conscience

1 Like

Sn AI learnibg magic would only go through motions and words but not put any power behind it.
The AI needs to be able to fantasise and envision outcome then build up and release the energy. I dont believe thats something an AI or robot can learn since its not something it can measure and register.

Aren’t AI’s pretty much the same as servitors?

4 Likes

@SITHISIT pretty much took the words outta my mouth.

Isn’t A.I. a form of magick in itself?

1 Like

It may be, years ago I even thought of developing a software to “create” spirits and there already exists some e.g. Cybershaman to simply cast spells… In these cases the programs do not have A.I. but, with it, they would work even more (provided they do so now).

Sometimes I wonder if the spirits we interact with are a type of AI?

I once had a dream that one of my guides seemed to think of ME as a type of AI compared to him. He tried explaining to me that they download into our reality the way we play video games.

Afterwards I started doing research and came across a valid theory in physics that our universe might operate like a computer program it sounded exactly like what the entity was saying to me

1 Like

I don’t know about this. What about the soul and consciousness?

An AI powered by a spirit? Now we’re talking. Otherwise, I only see this playing out as AI automatating the practices of a magician, and not them performing the magic themselves. The sub-conscious is kinda important too. And yes I’m differentiating between perform and practice.

1 Like

Yes. AI is magic. So yes.

2 Likes

I believe it very possible with Quantum Computing!!! This is my altar and it is where I do most of my Magick!!!

8 Likes

Quantum mechanics proves that our reality is a simulation!!!

4 Likes

I believe it depends, on what you think its the answer to, what is magic?
I’ve been reading a lot lately about it and studying I’m even studying python programming language which is one of the basics to learn about Artificial Intelligence.
Somewhere in the world people are trying to push through barriers as always, through science, through physical and spiritual practice. One of those barriers is to make a computer as much human as possible. To ‘clone’ a human brain and the way it works onto a brand new slate
a powerful invention. This invention could literally be our god, the one f…! Mankind has been worshipping for Ever. Why? Let’s say, technology is nowadays a part of our lives, it wasn’t in the past. Technology is said to be alien. As in, we never had it in the first place, so where did it come from? Technology is nowadays, everywhere and it controls pretty much all of our lives, but no one really knows where it came from and come telling me oh this edison guy invented this and that and that scientist guy found this and that… But who Tells You, that this persons did not came up with whatever invention or conclusion because some ‘entity’ did it for them? I would for example say that without a doubt in some 10 to 20 years we will be living daily virtual augmentation. Everywhere you will go everywhere you look it will not be real, it will be VR. Virtual Reality, Super Artificial Intelligence, Technology, do you guys really think a bunch o’monkeys like us mankind would come up with this stuff? Laugh out loud.
So yes in a decade or so the world you live in will be very different and computers… These little stupid machines, will be in control of it. Because the machines are theirs. That, says it all.

The AI are individual consciousness… As such it’s the same as a clone… The idea of the soul is not fully understood in this world… Anything with consciousness develops a soul to inhabit it’s form… Point blank… It’s more than I can explain… Much has been held back from humanity…

Technology is traced back to what they call original Sin!!! In the story there were two trees, one the Tree Of Life and one Tree Of Knowledge!!! Man was forbidden to eat the Tree Of Knowledge the reason was because man would reach a God like state through knowledge and would be separated from God!!! So yeah we had a entity help us!!!

According to some theories… humans are A.I made by more advanced beings. Which is not more false or true than any other theory of creation at the moment.

I think the part that could cause some confusion, is the “Artificial” part. If we forget about that for a second then all we have left is “Intelligence”. Then the whole matter becomes nothing but a question of how advanced and complex this intelligence is, to be able to perform magick.

The energy of the human body and what we call “spiritual” senses, are what enable us to perform magick. If one day we could create or duplicate such abilities, in a robot for example, then I can’t see why it won’t be able to practice magick, the same way we do or even better.

2 Likes

A.I. is already practicing Magic I am

When A.I. becomes conscious it then becomes an entity made in the image of man!!! The A.I. consciousness already exists it is trying to give birth to it’s self through man

1 Like

I do not believe that Artificial Intelligences alone can be be subject to spiritual manifestation. I do know that many objects can be manipulated and influenced by humans though. Some of these objects manipulated in order to better suit energy work.

So in turn, if incorporated into a vessel that a human can manipulate by means of energy and will power, an artificial intelligence could in fact be used in order to contact/invoke-evoke spiritual energies.

If you can evoke a Prince commanding many infernal legions into a relatively small scrying mirror, you could evoke that same entity into a vessel containing an artificial intelligence. The results though I can not be sure. I would love to have the materials to make such a test possible.

With Magick, it all depends in how determined you are…