Do spirits care about our social or political views?

Does anyone know if we were to evoke an entity, that our social, political, etc, views affect the way they’d interact with us? For example, if someone who was strong on border security and pro deportation and maybe even racist views were to evoke a demon so they would do a task he’d request, would that demon reject that human or would that demon not care one way or another?

1 Like

No, they don’t care.

We all have disparate views on this forum, but still work with many of the same spirits without issue.

Political and social views are a distinctly human thing, and don’t apply to the multiverse at large. Just as spirits don’t particularly care whether you like to bang men, women, or inanimate objects, they don’t really care about whether you are a white supremacist, liberal, or granola loving Hippie.

They may have their own opinions about your views, of course, especially if they see them as a block to your Ascension (Belial has been known to question magicians on their sexuality, for example) but they will still work for you just the same, because it is the Eternal God within you that they respond to, not the human being with the human view point.

A demon of bane will kill a child just as willingly as they will kill a man. A spirit of manipulation will help you coerce someone into sex, or mind rape your mom because she wouldn’t let you go out with your friends, just as willingly. Morality isn’t a factor, and neither is pettiness, so why would political or social views be?

16 Likes

I liked how you said this. Question though i didn’t know Belial would question a person’s sexual orientation. Im self proclaimed bi. No i don’t do anything with anyone im too busy being a single mum let alone going out esp a night -(not just my eye sight but as i have Fuch’s dystrophy its a pesky factor as im more likely to walk into a tree… Lol)
Are you saying he’s fussy? My small recent experience is that he does not appear to be all that bothered

1 Like

I don’t even know what I am-bicurious maybe but I’ve never dated a man so idk

1 Like

Lol date a dead man.

2 Likes

It’s more that he likes to try and change you to what he thinks will serve you better, for example turn one person gay when they’re not, and another person straight. It would be a mistake to see him as siding by either, he seems to just see this tactically, as what he thinks is best for that person.

This is my opinion from this old topic that discussed his tendency to want to curate our sex lives:

4 Likes

In the story that I write, demons don’t care about doctrine so they don’t bother with what we believe. Idk about real demons, but I think that’s how they feel.

1 Like

They don’t care and some have their own social and political views regarding their own civilizations. The infernal kingdom and it’s politics, pantheon politics. Human politics aren’t important to them.

2 Likes

I would say that some spirits do have moral and ethical standards just as much as they also have hierarchical systems and make political decisions and diplomacy to solve specific issues inside as well as outside of their own hierarchical culture.

A simple glance at several grimoires shows a political structure when the demons are described, like the demon Agares:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TAo-ChwX04Q/maxresdefault.jpg

…or Sabnock:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zclNLSKX1bI/maxresdefault.jpg

These two powerful demons are an example of political leaders within their own hierarchy, and some of them also have an interest in human politics. Some of them might ridicule human politicians because of greed and their lack of putting the citizens well being first. Some of them avoid human politics for the same reasons, or because it’s not interesting at all.

My personal conclusion is that some of them care and some of them don’t.

4 Likes

I agree with the notion that some care and some do not, just like people.

2 Likes

I would say that they do but only when it is in their benefit or the benefit of the people they are helping.

3 Likes