Do rituals ever change reality in a non linear way?

To morph and mold physical reality . Rewrite spacetime

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, and Merry Christmas/Yuletide.

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in our New Magician and Introduction section and tell us a bit about yourself and your magical experience. It is a rule of this forum.

2 Likes
1 Like

Reality is unlimited and unrestricted. There is only real in reality. Existence begets existence. Truth begets truth. There are no actual lies just aspects of truth. Linearity and space-time are illusions of truth. Yes, ritual work can do this but so can anything else. The key is true self-knowledge.

Linear reality is just our limited perception of it from instance to instance. If you reas the introduction of the new version of Simon Necronomicon (anniversary edition) you would see that even the author is amazed that a Grimoires he has studied and I have for that matter now appears to contain (the red dragon I believe) a sigil for an entity called maskim. A Babylonian demonic spirit that is warmed against trough out the Necronomicon. Origin of the book aside, it seems to many that something shifted in the past due to work with these entities in the present. There are quite a few instances like this in magickal history.

Yes they can. What that actually means in the greater scheme of things is a lot bigger question, and a more interesting one. It’s one thing to notice that effects have happened without causes, it’s another to figure out how to make it reliable and powerful.

:alien:
The answer for this depends on whether or not you consider time linear in the first place and how you view time. For example if you operate from the perspectives that concepts like wyrd. Then it is the actions taken in the ever shifting moment of now that sets into the semi stable and slowly solidifying strands of origin that then creates the debt that is your future. The more actions takin in the eternal moment further stabilize your origin and increase your debt of the future. Whether this debt is beneficial or detrimental depends on the actions taken in various circumstance.

With this in mind you can shift circumstance, cause and effect in your favor threw various forms of magick adding your own consious strands to the flow of wryd in your life.

Well lets ‘rewrite’ your question as - IS it possible to change one’s past? even physical features and your high school photos ?

yes it is ! There are some Highest level of occult practices which can do this. I know one where only dharana/Imagination is employed to achieve that.

ABOVE the shell of space-time of our experience and even above the AIN point ( void ) in tree of life there are infinite realms and their Gods WAYYYYYY more powerful than even YHWH. FOr them our space-time fabric is like a piece of paper with some drawing on it which can be erased and redrawn slightly differently with ease.

U may have heard that when one soul travels to realm beyond No-dual existence, masters who went to those realm and came back had same symbols in their mind for each realm/God there ( as mind can’t comprehend what is there so translates those experiences into something understandable ). And they know how to utilize those.

THe ritual goes something like — U have to using your imagination go back to the place you first got into womb and then a bit further more back and from there U have to visualize a certain Mandala consisting those symbols and hold on to it for Hours- almost half a day with out one single distracting thought-feeling-sensation. Those Mandala visualization isn’t easy as some times U have to visualize two contradictory images , for example like A whole room and all it’s objects and with it three different objects in 3 different directions Vividly, not letting a single one fade away for a moment. It should not be visualized as one object above the other, so U have to be able to hold 3-4 images one Zoomed in in 3 different places other one Zoomed out. IT’S HARD.

Now with that U have to visualize what U want at it’s initial state and also let the higher intelligence know WIthin what time frame U what it to happen and MORE IMPORTANTLY WHAT U DON"T WANT TO CHANGE. Any way chitta-Intelligence will do the job with minimum change into the different ‘’ TIME_LINE’’ though it will be a wrong word to use.

After hours of holding that image when U open your eyes and come back to physical sensations you will see that U R in a slightly different world with the memory of both worlds. ( U will gain some new memory of the new world )

Hope you have some idea how big of an Occult feat this kind of ritual is!!!

There are other rituals which doesn’t employ imagination-Dharana but I don’t know the exact mechanics behind those.I like the path of Imagination as THere is not much difference between Imagination and reality and If U master one U can control the other like Dr. Manhattan!!!

1 Like

This was someone who has been banned before for making multiple posts about changing the past and getting out of an alleged pact with satan, this was one of the first times they tried it: Profile - 787400xps - Become A Living God

Some great answers here so I’ll leave the thread but I’ve Unlisted it so they don’t suck any more time and energy from members.