DIY Essential Oils & Herbs

Creating a stub to move some posts from another topic, because there’s a new conversation about making ingredients when money’s tight, and access to ingredients limited.

5 Likes

I wish I had money. Because I would be buying so many things that I don’t need, mostly oils

2 Likes

I hear ya. Years ago I got put in a “oils” group by customers from my legging shop. Little did I know They are witches and the group is a co op for all things witchy. I get my oils for really good prices because of that and they are only a grade that can be used in spells and rituals.

Once you are ready to get into it I can give you advice on herbs and oils.

1 Like

You can make alot of stuff at home actually. Inform yourself about the plants that grow around your area, gather them and put them into oil for a few weeks, done.
Though obviously I don’t recommend any internal use of plants you gather in the wilds when you’re a beginner.

3 Likes

This 100%.

I don’t make my own yet, but that’s what I am growing a lot of them for.

1 Like

My “great outdoors” is a giant trailer park. We have wooded areas, though, but the only flower at my disposal rn are lilacs and those are going out the window soon

1 Like

Read about what flowers/plants grow there, what’s their use, learn how to recognize them (there are also really helpful apps for that by the way).

1 Like

I’ll look into it, but 90% chance there’s nothing I can use or if there is there isn’t enough of it

1 Like

In a forest there are hundreds of plants you can use.
And you just need to fill a glass or bottle with leaves/blossoms or roots, and then fill it will oil. You don’t need that much. Usually a bottle of oil lasts for a long time time.

1 Like

@Lady_Eva would you be so kind to split our essential oil taking into its own topic to keep this one clean for my love findings?

1 Like

Done! :+1:

Going to drop these while I’m here:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

I have to buy all my oils In bulk for my business so I know of a lot of places to get quality oils for affordable prices. Same with herbs and other witchy things.