Did Hecate ever lie to you or betray you?

I need your experience in that question

Hey, there @Vasdam I see that you still have not properly introduced yourself despite being told to do so back when you first posted in January, 2022. As it is a rule here, before you make any more posts CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc. Failure to do so will result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make until our rule is respected.

intro3

1 Like

Just did it :heart:

Well maybe that wasn’t Hecate.

She is so popular right now it’s easy you channel a recent egregore (if you’re lucky) or a parasite.

5 Likes

Yes. Hecate is known to break her pacts.

It should be noted that I am a man and that Hecate doesn’t particularly like men. Also if two Hecatean witches are fighting, she will choose the victor based on who gives her her preferred sacrifices.

2 Likes

To get rid of Hecate you call Zeus. Hope this helps.

1 Like

You won’t need to get rid of Zeus. Simply ask him to cast Hecate back into the underworld. Hope this helps.

1 Like

To be honest it doesn’t sound like any of you are talking about the real hekate, she has helped me with baneful magic numerous times even against practicioners who work with her, and she didn’t change the requirements. If she is trying to dominate you it is probably a test of character, that is if it is the real hekate and not an impostor/parasite.

Not to mention, I’m a man and have had no issues working with her at all. I’ve only made one specific pact with her but it was fruitful and without issues, and it was a highly complicated one to say the least.

Nonetheless I would recommend doing the LBRP and shielding.

5 Likes

Indeed, i confuse Hekate not do bad to me because im man, idk where these belief come from???

I never do a pact before so i dont know anything about it, but can you just ignore or break the pact itself by your own? Maybe it taste for you to become stronger by break that pact by your own?

Hmm i dont know about it, i think you can ask help from another entity to break it. Cahethel, Nemamiah, Mitzrael (freedom from abuser), Haiaiel’s, Yeiayel ( overturned slavery), Veuliah(broken any chain that enslave people).
Breakup, Cord Cutting, Liberation from Oppression :
Mebahel
Hariel
Hekamiah
Yeiayel
Haheuiah
Yerathel
Reyiel
Chevakiah
Aniel
Yeiazel
Veuliah
Yelahiah
Sealiah
Vehuel
Nanael
Mitzrael
Anauel
Manakel
Habuhiah
Iabamiah
Haiaiel

They are some angel i think can help you to break pact.

This is my upg : archangel Michael have power over destroyer so maybe you can consult with him to destroy that pact.

Lastly i think theres is some rite in this forum about break pact, you can search it.

Ask the lord of pacts Lucifuge