Did Bune decide to stop helping me? What have I done wrong? Please help:(

I’m quite new to all these. Have read some materials but never really summoned a demon. I need a career change and learned that Bune is good at that so I did some more research on Bune.

I came across to the enn online, downloaded it and tried chanting it with the audio. Guess what just the next day I got an interview invitation for a job that I had applied like 2 months ago. I wanted the job so bad but thought I just wasn’t good enough to be invited for an interview. I had a feeling that it was Bune helping me. Since then I’ve maintained the habit of chanting the enn and gazing at the sigil.

It went well and I managed to get to the final stage. Then everything has suddenly stopped. I wasn’t contacted at all within the period which the interviewer said I would be called if the company decided to give me an offer. I’m almost certain that I won’t get the job. Have I done something wrong that made Bune angry and decide to stop helping me? I know I’m no pro but I do pay my respect to her. I’m really upset because I thought I was going to get the job:(

1 Like

Welcome back to the forum @Isabella I see you only posted once back in 2018, and have never properly introduced yourself so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

2 Likes

Okay I’m not too experienced with practical workings yet but maybe it’s this :point_up_2:?

Do you have any doubts or fears, conciously or subconciously? After you had a feeling it was Bune helping, did you have a “what if” fear?

I think it’s not possible to entirely let go of worries but trust is long term. Embody the happiness you’ll have when you get the job, give it a boost with intention and energy, and if you have fears and doubts work through those.

If you’re thinking about Bune’s part, divination always helps.

1 Like

Hi thanks for the message. I’ll do so when I’ve thought through it. I’ve always been one of those who browse and read more than literally do so there’s probably no much to share about myself but I’ll try.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! Yes I do have doubt, or I should say I didn’t but now I do as the said period of time I’d be contacted with (according to the interviewer) already passed just yesterday (the last business day of this week). I’ll try to stay positive and see if things just happen to delay. Maybe I should give it more time.

1 Like

Have faith in yourself and believe in your skills and abilities. You got this :muscle::purple_heart:

Thanks! Do you think I should get some orange candles or sandalwood incense and pray to Bune some more?

1 Like

I don’t work with Bune so I don’t know :sweat_smile:. Maybe someone who has experience will answer.

Thanks!:slight_smile:

Please be aware that an introduction is required to be done first, before posting.

1 Like

You could definitely do that as a way to build a relationship with Duke Bune. Aside from that, you could as look into other Demons.

Mind manipulation:
King Paimon
Duke Dantalion

Removing Obstacles:
King Belial

2 Likes

Noted and just did thanks:)

1 Like

Didn’t thought of seeking help from other demons as well thanks so much for the advice!

1 Like

Didn’t think of seeking help from other demons as well thanks so much for the advice!

Yes, members had great success attacking a problem/situation from different angles by utilizing multiple spirits/demons.

3 Likes

Have you tried giving her offering ?

Welcome @Thirteen It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introdcue themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about youself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I will but I dont have a large space for the offering I hope she’s ok with it. Do I need to put the offering on the sigil?

Depends on what the offering is, the most important thing is that you have the intent on giving that specific offering to that specific spirit.
Its your intent that guides the energy of the offering to that spirit. It is also important that you say that, that offering is only for that spirit and no other spirit. As it thought that any wandering spirit that is in the vicinity might swoop in and feed upon the offering.

When I offering incense I usually hold the sigil/seal of the spirit above the smoke. As a way to make extra sure the offering gets delivered.

Here is a thread that might be useful.

1 Like

Listen, he’s there when it’s time for what you want him to do.
When I started I also thought why is nothing happening. As soon as I react calmly and not fixated.
I get what I ask for.
Duke Bune appears to me in my dreams (as a neat young girl).
And sometimes he sings something to me .

2 Likes