Did Bune decide to stop helping me? What have I done wrong? Please help:(

Hi thanks for the message. I’ll do so when I’ve thought through it. I’ve always been one of those who browse and read more than literally do so there’s probably no much to share about myself but I’ll try.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! Yes I do have doubt, or I should say I didn’t but now I do as the said period of time I’d be contacted with (according to the interviewer) already passed just yesterday (the last business day of this week). I’ll try to stay positive and see if things just happen to delay. Maybe I should give it more time.

1 Like

Have faith in yourself and believe in your skills and abilities. You got this :muscle::purple_heart:

Thanks! Do you think I should get some orange candles or sandalwood incense and pray to Bune some more?

1 Like

I don’t work with Bune so I don’t know :sweat_smile:. Maybe someone who has experience will answer.

Thanks!:slight_smile:

Please be aware that an introduction is required to be done first, before posting.

1 Like

You could definitely do that as a way to build a relationship with Duke Bune. Aside from that, you could as look into other Demons.

Mind manipulation:
King Paimon
Duke Dantalion

Removing Obstacles:
King Belial

2 Likes

Noted and just did thanks:)

1 Like

Didn’t thought of seeking help from other demons as well thanks so much for the advice!

1 Like

Didn’t think of seeking help from other demons as well thanks so much for the advice!

Yes, members had great success attacking a problem/situation from different angles by utilizing multiple spirits/demons.

3 Likes

Have you tried giving her offering ?

Welcome @Thirteen It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introdcue themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about youself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I will but I dont have a large space for the offering I hope she’s ok with it. Do I need to put the offering on the sigil?

Depends on what the offering is, the most important thing is that you have the intent on giving that specific offering to that specific spirit.
Its your intent that guides the energy of the offering to that spirit. It is also important that you say that, that offering is only for that spirit and no other spirit. As it thought that any wandering spirit that is in the vicinity might swoop in and feed upon the offering.

When I offering incense I usually hold the sigil/seal of the spirit above the smoke. As a way to make extra sure the offering gets delivered.

Here is a thread that might be useful.

1 Like

Listen, he’s there when it’s time for what you want him to do.
When I started I also thought why is nothing happening. As soon as I react calmly and not fixated.
I get what I ask for.
Duke Bune appears to me in my dreams (as a neat young girl).
And sometimes he sings something to me .

2 Likes

Thanks! I gave her my offering last night hope she likes it!

2 Likes

Thanks for your sharing I’ve become more positive now!

1 Like

I want to give some update on this. So I prayed to Bune and Paimon and didn’t get an offer…until last Friday. Yes it took so long. I guess whoever that got the offer earlier didn’t stay. The problem is that I’ve been doing okay in my current job and think the new job offer could’ve been better in terms of the salary so I turned it down in the hope that I’ll be given a better offer later on so I’ll accept it right away.

I come back here to praise Bune and Paimon for getting me the offer like I had hoped for. Hail Bune Hail Paimon! Please guide me through and make the offer better as desired🙏🏻

2 Likes