Diazin Sigil

[quote=“Kokuto, post:18, topic:3131”]Ha, I think this is good practice for both the persons involved.

Tell us what happens if users here really go with the evocations.[/quote]

Neither I know Kokuto, never gave my Sigil to anyone before. I know about the evocations I did on my own, and they tend to be intense, but maybe its because Im dealing with myself. Those cards I posted were both draw while divinating if I should post this here, and they reflect exactly what I knew prior about myself. Everyone who tries this is doing at their own risk, not that I mean to post this to fuck with everyone but this was never done before, and its risky for me also.

[quote=“gvgjbune”]Actually Diazin,

I, also, made my own sigil. I won’t post it here, because it is my actual name. I had been working with my patron spirit, and it was a lot of doing and redoing for weeks. Finally, I came up with something that was just like the seals in the Ars Goetia, and I’m very happy with it.

[quote=“Diazin, post:21, topic:3131”][quote=“Kokuto, post:18, topic:3131”]Ha, I think this is good practice for both the persons involved.

Tell us what happens if users here really go with the evocations.[/quote]

Neither I know Kokuto, never gave my Sigil to anyone before. I know about the evocations I did on my own, and they tend to be intense, but maybe its because Im dealing with myself. Those cards I posted were both draw while divinating if I should post this here, and they reflect exactly what I knew prior about myself. Everyone who tries this is doing at their own risk, not that I mean to post this to fuck with everyone but this was never done before, and its risky for me also.[/quote][/quote]

Sounds interesting, but I didnt make that Sigil on my own. I received it in a vision I had while talking to a Spirit about some stuff.

Hi, @mundopincha. Do you know any Soma recipe? If so, can you share it?