Devil Gene šŸ§¬: The black alchemy of belial

Interesting, could you tell me a bit more about this.

1 Like

I guess Iā€™m search for the Beyond Omega Level: God Symbiote. A genetic enhancement that lefts me to godhood.

ā€œThe symbiotes form a symbiotic bond with their hosts, through which a single entity is created. They also are able to slightly alter their hostsā€™ personalities, and/or memories by influencing their darkest desires and wants, along with amplifying their physical and emotional traits and personality, granting them super-human abilities.ā€œ

-From wikipedia

This is magick.

1 Like

Another interesting video. About a technique call Remote Viewing.

1 Like

What technology?

Biotech?

1 Like

there is no power in comfort.

your biggest roadblock_: you.

but what if
you if
yif

avatars-000002838328-ierc0v-t500x500

1 Like

1 Like

I donā€™t know. I just remember Behemoth-X talking about him in one of his videos, and saying how he feels a bit of envy because his brother is ā€œso powerful.ā€ :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow, interesting. He must really have some serious power. I wonder if he gained all that power through remote viewing :thinking:.

1 Like

Maybe, through advanced energy work and working with different entities we can unlock different parts of are brain :brain:.

1 Like

I firmly believe their is more contained in are DNA then we currently understand.

1 Like

This is very interesting :thinking:. I wonder how they achieve it. @SHaDoWSToRM696

Wow, fascinating!!! I would love to know some more!!! @Xag_darklight

2 Likes

Very interesting.

I would love to speak to you. So many questionsā€¦ @SHaDoWSToRM696

1 Like

Fascinating, thank you, brother! @C.Kendall

1 Like

Very interesting. Do you mean genetically?

1 Like

Me too. I tend to pay attention to the eyes of those that are diving really deep into something magickal (and I care about so that I can pull tmw back of their eyes change too much).

3 Likes

Do you think itā€™s bad to go to deep?

And do you think the eye :eye: changing may be their Genetics :dna: changing ?

2 Likes

Nope not at all. Just gotta keep your mental health in check because to lose that could lead to losing your sanity and even your life.

2 Likes

the eyes are the gates of your soul.

2 Likes

Very possible yes.

2 Likes

You wrote what I was thinking.

2 Likes