Devil Gene 🧬: The black alchemy of belial

Fascinating, thank you, brother! @C.Kendall

1 Like

Very interesting. Do you mean genetically?

1 Like

Me too. I tend to pay attention to the eyes of those that are diving really deep into something magickal (and I care about so that I can pull tmw back of their eyes change too much).

3 Likes

Do you think it’s bad to go to deep?

And do you think the eye :eye: changing may be their Genetics :dna: changing ?

2 Likes

Nope not at all. Just gotta keep your mental health in check because to lose that could lead to losing your sanity and even your life.

2 Likes

the eyes are the gates of your soul.

2 Likes

Very possible yes.

2 Likes

You wrote what I was thinking.

2 Likes

@Yberion @Angelb1083 Wow, i understand. Thank you, guys!!!

2 Likes

But eye color can be always charging in my case. My eyes are green but at times they can be a Vibrant golden color. It’s linked directly to my relationship with someone else. I noticed that when going really really deep into the darkest of paths and Magick can make very blue eyes turn a black with gray. Or black with red. Or even look like they are alive with the black flame depending on the work being done.

2 Likes

You are so welcome.

1 Like

You can also tell procession by the look I someone’s eyes. If they are possessing or if they are being possessed they will look distant. Like the saying the lights are on but no one is home.

2 Likes

yes.

interesting.

this was closer than i thought.

agreed.

such effects are known to me.

such and even the “reptile Eye” and similar…

2 Likes

Fascinating! Do you guys think you can go to deep?

1 Like
2 Likes

Here’s an example of the golden I talked about. It’s really freaking when the both of us will have the gold color.

2 Likes

I have seen this and even no pupils. Which is super freaky.

2 Likes

Wow!

2 Likes

It’s really triply when you know the one doing the possession and the one being possessed. It’s like oh I know what is going on right now. The one doing the Possessing will seem more with it just distant. The one being possessed is very blank looking.

2 Likes

Interesting, your eyes :eye: contain a lot of energy.

2 Likes