Alrighty. Mega trigger

New Agers in Denial

Might not want to click that.

5 Likes

Conformist haters

1 Like

Ego Maniacs

1 Like

This thread is longer than the roast of Wiccans @AlphaC made :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

At this point, we need to rename this thread “Roast Satanists in One or Two Words”

2 Likes

We have nice things to say to though :blue_heart:

1 Like

That belongs in the Wicca thread

1 Like

Oh no sweetie it belongs here. Wiccans don’t deny it like these folks do :innocent:

2 Likes

Lol the wiccans are in denial about a lot, but they embrace the new age shit :laughing:

2 Likes

We are all guilty of silliness :rofl:

1 Like

best cutters

2 Likes

1 Like

Redundant.

Lucefarians believe in the archtype and are basically athiests playing dress up like anton levays right hand man. Who doesnt believe in anything at all but using the image. Its stupid

2 Likes

In my opinion, and from what Ive read, LaVeyan Satanism is rehashed Nietzsche. I dont know how he came across composition of the rituals, but I suspect Gardnerian witchcraft.

Theistic satanists seem to be the opposite of general satanists if I understand their terms, theistic implies belief of a supernatural being, so that definition would have greatest chance of ritual effects.

Luciferians ar supposed to represent free thinkers, untrapped by anything else. Michael Ford seems to be the best known author on Luciferianism.

However, to claim ones self as a luciferian, implies a trapping or label, which defeats the idea, same as non-theistic satanism.

So therefore, I think your labels apply.

2 Likes

atheists.

religious people.

Fluffy cats

1 Like