Depression and this disgusting negativity

Hello guys … all my life I suffer from insecurity and depression, and this makes me continue to stagnate in the same sh**t … I would like to do many things, I would try to realize my dreams, and instead I always stay still…to watch the time flowing, but I’m tired of living like this … also because of this I have not yet gone ahead in the occult, and this breaks my heart … I would like to have many friends, feel good about myself, and live the life I desire. … what should I do??? can any of you help me with this ??? I read several discussions about other brothers and sisters in my same situation, but I would like new answers … thanks for reading

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that.Banish your depression than.
I banished my ego and it worked wonders :smiley:
But depression will be harder,it would be best for you to do it regularly.

3 Likes

Thanks for answering … but how do I banish it ???

2 Likes

If I’m ever deadset fucked and on the brink of pulling the plug. I go do a Digital detox (get off the phones), one week in nature. Gallon of spring water a day. Meditate. Sleep early, wake up early and eat right.

Certain banishments involve visualisation techniques during meditation.

5 Likes

This is where you’re going wrong. You’re making excuses. If you want to see improvements in your life, you’re going to have to get up and strive towards said improvements. It’s your choice to sit and stagnate, nothing is making you.
Once you improve your life, in the right areas, you’ll find the depression goes.

2 Likes

Dear @anon6314644,

I’d like you to look into this.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like