Demons that open senses?

DISCLAIMER: I ALREADY USED THE SEARCH FEATURE

Although I am familiar with daemons having the ability to grant people the ability of heightened clairvoyant senses, I do not know who the daemons are in specific. Who are the daemons that grant people the ability of clairvoyance? Specifically, my goal is to only hear spirits. Therefore, I should say clairaudience is what I want.

Please answer with a kind and pleasant tone.

Viné

Could probably also help: Agares, Belial, Cimeries, Leviathan (upg)

3 Likes

In his book Works of Darkness, as well as the Mastering Evocation course, EA Koetting uses Sastan, from Kingdoms of Flame, and the Neptunian spirit Mepsitahl.

4 Likes

As a tip, when you search for something you also need to try different terms in different combinations to find things. We have talked about this before but for the life of me I don’t remember the keywords to find it. :slight_smile:

There isn’t really a good entity to help this, you can use a petition using the “tool free” magick tutorial to ask for help, but most grimoires are geared to people who already have some senses first.

What we’ve said to people who ask this before, is generally, while all entities seem to be able to help, they usually don’t, not for the asking. It happens occasionally on drug trip, or between sleeping and waking, but it’s by chance and not controllable. They can’t do it again on demand later.

So this is work you need to do yourself.

It takes practice, lots and lots of practice and hard work, but it’s worth it.

There’s no silver bullet. In some interactions, this effort is part of what makes you “worthy” to get an entities attention, and the rest of the time they’re happy to get a conversation at all, it depends, but I’ve seen both here.

Try following some of these pointers and see if that gets you started.

Mod note: Please don’t tone police people, this is against out rules as well as being rude is already against the rules. The rules specifically ask members to respond to content not tone, but, if you have an issue with a post that you feel insulted, please remember to use the flag system to get a mod to look at it.

5 Likes

People often have a misconception that they’re going to evoke a spirit, ask for clair____, and wake up with it or have it within a week.

This question specifically is why I wrote the last sentence out. You have to put real work into these things whether you call a spirit or not and yes I’m purposely not giving you a list. Spirits with “teach” in their description are often good for guiding you into habits that lead to a development of astral senses though.

Flag if you think someone is being rude.

5 Likes

I completely agree with this

To the OP @SEEKING_HELP I recommend you study which spirits are divination spirits.

Here is a chapter of the ebook I wrote for balg on the subject of which spirits are best to work on your clairs. I hope this gives you insights.

7 Likes

This ebook is gold.

I’ve used this technique to practice with Prince Ipos and Duke Dantalion for the past few months.

As @Mulberry and @Mike_Bee have said you need tons of practice, but the best part is you will notice changes and progress.

My clairs have opened up tremendously with practice and it’s only going to get better.

What I also benefit from is meditating twice a day (once at minimum). I usually fall into trance and then “hear” my surroundings. I also project my consciousness outside and “feel” around for presences. With time time you can literally “touch” spirits and things around you.

Goodluck

8 Likes

I just found this little gem while browsing for something else in Corwin Hargrove’ Goetia pathworking there’s are several entities that help you learn, and Furcas is one of them:

5 Likes

as others already mentioned demons, I wanted to add something else. You could also add incense and sleep with crystals, personally I love super seven, suleimani and lapis lazuli working nicely. incense; agarwood and wormwood, make tea of damiana or smoke it. Moroccan desert rose stone is said to be carrying an entity that helps with spiritual abilities, too.

2 Likes

I’m a novice in conjuring demons, but I was able to clearly communicate with Astaroth several times when I asked for help even though I used to have my senses off.

4 Likes

btw, why don’t you ask spirit guides or ancestral spirits to explain who is the most suitable spirit? I asked for help finding a master and found Furcas.

2 Likes

If an entity opens up your feelings, it could cause problems in terms of independence in the future, but still be successful.

I find (at least most spirits I’ve tried) help with development when you ask. I’ve been trying a fair bit with Astaroth recently whom I have found very responsive and helpful. The connection has certainly grown.

Sometimes see the Magenta spark, start feeling heat and the forehead pressure cranks up and the crown too sometimes.

Just felt like adding to this

4 Likes

Hey guys read this and try it out and experiment with it. It worked for me and had helped many Magicians on the forum also.

2 Likes

spirits that i have work and help me in clairs in general.
Prince Orobas
Duke Astaroth
Lucifer
King Paimon

3 Likes

I have worked with the Necronomicon.

file:///F:/N%20I%20B/ASCENDING%20FLAME/The%20Flaming%20Star%20of%20Set.pdf

I found this ritual to be effective for building clairvoyance

1 Like