Demonic help for medical entrance?

Who do i call to help if i want help with medical examination?
Also,can we use our psychic gifts to see what questions are about to come?

The short answer is yes, but psychic skills are skills that take time and consistent effort to develop. If you can’t already do it, or something close, it will probably take too long to get there, and studying will be more efficient.

And idea I posted on a similar thread this week, was to write all the questions you’re likeley to get, or topics, and use a pendulum or other divination to see which ones would come up and which ones wouldn’t, then you can focus your studies more on the ones that look likely.

Other than that, the consensus was to use magick to help you study. Also leverage study tools like binaural beats. It’s too late at this late date to learn o access the Akashic records or enhance subconscious communication to be know everything and do exams without study.

The subconscious is very bad a language and numbers though, it’s unlikely it would be good for reading the exam in advance. Letters tend to change as you look at them etc.

Remove viewing could do it where you bilocate and can consciously read the paper, but this is somewhat advanced remote viewing and it would be ideal to be familiar with that technique now not have to learn it from scratch.

You could try Leraje for mental strength.

I am already a psychic (clairvoyant and clairaudient) and usually whatever i feel like will come in the question paper,does.
But for competitive exam i’ve never done it.

Well, best of luck then :slight_smile:

King Paimon, or maybe Marbas. Look into spirits whose offices include science.

Also this thread:

Use your intuition to figure out the important parts where you’ll get more questions from/more scoring questions from.