Demon or spell or combination of both to consistently find random small amounts of money

Ok so I’m greener than green and i want some green. I had this thought that if i work with a low man on the pole meaning a very low ranking entity, because I’m new and because maybe they are easier to work with because of rank. Well the idea here is to create an initial foray into money magic and have income , so my request is simple. To find " lost" money on the street frequently in small notes. Everyday someone somewhere forget a dollar bill, or five, or a ten or a 20 , it happens people misplace small " change" all the time. So the idea is for me to find this money while I just live my everyday life. Like once a month a five spot just floats on the wind and just so happens to land in front of my happy self lol. I’m not desperate, or broke, just a novel idea to have fun and get some lunch money. :smiling_imp:

Yeah, you could give it a go. I’ve done that too. I set up an altar and asked for money, placed a few pennies on it, I think it took a week…anyways. I was walking my dog and found a £10 note on the road. It never happens to me nor has it again.

But there are other ways to request money. Just gonna stick that out there.

1 Like

That’s pretty cool man. I’m looking at it as a foundation. If I can manifest this and manipulate this into existence on a rather frequent rate, not necessarily very frequent but kinda continuous and move forward with other financial moves. I’m pretty green though, the only thing I’ve been doing is calling on sargatana in a sort of meditative state no astral skill what so ever. So all I get is a feeling of a presence. Though today I clearly or maybe clearly heard " on one condition " for what I asked but I couldn’t hear or understand what the condition was😢. I have no system I’m following or really anything ritual just the sigil and " mediation" I’m not very good at meditation. Anyways what low ranking entity’s are good for this or very simple, very very simple spells are good to start me in the right direction. Also most things need to be done in secret, so setting up a permanent physical alter is not an option. Toyed with setting up one where I could maybe have a cloth of some sort and that be a temporary alter that I could pack up when done other things that need to set up will have to be small and in my closet shelf. My other is a Christian and has no idea I’ve begun this path.she does know I’ve denounced christianity.

Well, don’t worry about it, I live with a catholic mother. Your altar doesn’t have to be visible. You can leave it in a closet if you want. I heard you can have travel altars as well. They’re basically the size of a jewelry box. To whatever your fancy.

1 Like

That’s sounds legit jewelry box for the jewelry I’m gonna get

What i do is i get rid off my bills and receipts in my wallet, everyday i arrange the notes. I never keep any bills in my wallet because its negative energy that will block your income. i keep my credit cards in sleeves which is neat and thats all i have in my wallet.

I dont fold money or damage, its actually a way of repecting the notes. I always make sure theres money filled in each compartment.

This is actually a technique to attract more money into you universal effect give it aa try and see i have had results

2 Likes

Um interesting, I never actually keep money in my wallet at all usually now though just debt card , but should I have money never thought that folding it would matter but that makes sense respect the money and money will respect you.

You don’t need any spirits for this.

Just make the intention to find a bill on the ground, visualise it intensely, and then let it go. Your mind will do it for you (It is best to start small in the beginning)

This is the first exercise in Robert Anton Wilson’s book Prometheus Rising (he uses a quarter). It demonstrates the old adage “What the Thinker thinks, the Prover proves.”

1 Like

Fair enough, sounds like an interesting read besides that gonna have to pick that one up. Never heard of the author before.

I’m going to start with dollars though even a 1 dollar bill is better than change I hate coins

Starting with a dollar is perfectly fine. The above mentioned author only used quarters because it’s easier to let go of the lust for result with “just a quarter” than it is for a $5 bill (and the point of the exercise is not to make money, but to illustrate that what the Thinker thinks, the Prover proves).

@emperor, who has left the forum, mentioned teaching a student of his to do it with larger and larger denominations.

That’s incredible and exactly what I mean by a foundation, because the story says that this person moved on to starting a business and so forth, I need to get this book. Thanks!!!:money_mouth_face: