Demon not fallen angels

The first thing you should do is abolish every falls information depicted in Abrahamic Religions. There might be true information in their books but most are created to enslave humans… THEY ARE NOT DEMONS. It’s easy for you to call them that because that’s the only way you can understand them, but once on new levels of Knowledge don’t call them demons…

ANGELS AND DEMONS, (for the sake of being understood) Are beings/ spirits of the same Race. They Created Humans. But Demons wanted to evolve humans and make them as Gods, thus the story of the Garden of Eden (eating the fruit and knowing good and evil like the gods) which is just an allegory it doesn’t necessarily mean they ate the fruit.

There are so many ways in which the (Demons) tried to help us, So many ways… Examples are: by mating with Men and creating nephlims ,hybrids of higher-forms, Saving us from the flood when Angels wanted to destroy us…etc Mind me these Demons have been known by different names through different generations, Baal, the Pharaohs, Goliath was a nephlim, Zeus, And many more of which You.

What the Demons are doing today are giving you knowledge and helping you to advance yourself, become free and become a god like them, they don’t want to inslave you. It’s not an easy path but it is the only path. So there you are.

On the other hand Now Angels Are the opposite, they are the ones who created the Abrahamic religions to inslave humanity. To keep them spiritually weak, they made the Gods who helped us look evil, thus calling them Demons yet they are the evil ones. They want you to surrender your will and life and your decisions to them, it feeds them, your emotional cries and moaning for forgiveness is what they want…

You are a free being. This is a war, the Gods are inviting you to join them, and empower yourself, if you dont want they don’t force you. Keep being under the influence of the Angels/evil Gods, and loose your soul. It’s your choice… And by the way Magic is for everyone Even the Vatican practices magic, So if you want to contact the angels you can but MY DEAR FELLOW HUMAN after gaining the truth why would you want to do that???

Come to Lucifers Side and save your Soul. He doesn’t need your Worship or cries or any of the Religious bullshit, he can be your guide and helper but Only you can save Your Soul.

Hail Enki, Hail The Gods, the Bringers of knowledge and true enlightment.
"The Fear of God is the beginning of Destruction "

2 Likes

Fallen Angels, is a concept found in the book/s of Enoch the prophet. And from there, it became part of magickal practice. It’s true if you believe what’s written in the book of Enoch is true.

I personally believe there is a difference between the 72 demons of Goetia and Fallen angles. They’re not the same.

3 Likes

AronRa has done a great job deconstructing Jehovah/Yahweh as a volcano god
You might find spell working and such but the text alone … Except maybe in allegory is pretty useless

2 Likes

Interesting
And in your opinion who is/are the true “demon” or not the same race/ethnic with an angel (not fallen angel)

I ever read some articles said that when lucifer come to the earth! He meet the true demon and one of the them is amaymon
And he make make a deal that fallen angel race can live together with the demon
Lucifer make a special deal with amaymon too
“amaymon will watch/pay attention to asmoday”
So asmoday is under control of amaymon
I dont know if its true or not!

1 Like

As far as I know, the demons of the Goetia are created from the 72 names of God, the same with the 72 Angles. As stated in Jewish traditions, mainly the Zohar, this knowledge was first given to Moses.

According to that, the 72 demons were created from the 72 names. This is a very ancient technique. Can be found in extremely old magickal texts. It’s more like, creating servitors today. But we don’t use the complicated systems to do that anymore.

The Fallen angels are the ones we call ancient Gods. They were worshiped by almost all nations and cultures in different names. It could be that Jewish writers invented in the story to explain the existence of others Gods. Or it could be that those Gods truly are the Fallen angels.

Lucifer was never a demon or a spirit before modern Christianity decided that he does exist. the word Lucifer is mentioned twice in scriptures, one time to describe Babylonian king, the second time in Revelations to describe Jesus.

The word Satan is not a name of a person or a being or entity, it’s a title given to anyone who works to make man fall in sin. Could be a human or a spirit. Any human - Jesus called Peter, Satan, in the bible - and any spirit. The church created the myth of the Satan-the devil, because Jesus needed him to exist. And since then, the character became known to us by forcing us to accept it as such.

Maybe there were entities before Christianity who had the same characteristics of Satan and Lucifer and all other Christian demons and spirits, and they simply used those new masks in addition to other names and titles they had during their interaction with humans.

2 Likes

I’ll drop this here…

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/my-big-fat-greek-mythology-thread/38368/26?u=silent

3 Likes

I agree with this. Supposedly demons are the spirit of giants and animal hybrids that fallen angels were experimenting with in the Book of Enoch. The theory goes that because these beings were half angel, they have no eternal resting place to go to after death (ie: heaven or hell), so they roam the earth.

Many of the 72 may be of the same origin, with the exception of the demon kings. As for the fallen, they rule over the cosmos.

How come nobody ever asks the spirits they work with about these things? I see a lot of similar topics like these related to the Christian mythos that I’m sure demons would have no trouble confirming.

4 Likes

For satan
Yes
I think satan is title
Maybe some people say satan is spesific entity but i think satan is manifestation of chaos ,rebellious power etc
Some people say satan is lucifer in the book"war of the son of light vs son of the darkness" belial is satan

Interesting 72 names of god
For Old gods (pagan gods).
I never mix pagan belief with “demonic” christian belief
So i always think there are a million spiritual entities in this universe so i never think that all entities always have relation with demon and fallen angel abrahamaic belief

Yes some gods have relation for example bael is baal in christian
But for other deity susanoo from japanese mythology! Kali from hindu! Amaterasu! Hades from greek mythology! Erlang from chinese mythology etc
I dont think they have relation with christian demonic and angelic belief

1 Like

In theory, yes. That would solve it. But practically I’m not sure about that. What if different people received different information ? I searched many websites and YT channels, books etc. And many claim they received their - contradicting - information directly from spiritual sources. Sometimes from the same spirit.

2 Likes

I wish there was a way to know that. The best I found was the archetype explanation. Looking at different - but similar - spiritual characters as projections of the human collective unconsciousness. Logical but still not a perfect theory.

For me each culture and religious system comes with its own spiritual package, I don’t feel it’s right to mix between them to support my own spiritual team. Can keep the possibility in mind, but when dealing with a spirit, I prefer not to create a Frankenstein out of it. It serves no purpose.

Better respect the culture and civilization that gave birth to this spirit, and deal with it as it is. Unless of course it’s an obvious theft like the example you mentioned about Bael - Baal in Christianity.

Yes
I always respect every tradition so when i first evoke some entity i always do ritual according to their tradition origin
For example
Kali, i dont evoke her with demonic circle but i use mantra, mudra, etc and i build the hindu atmosphere (indian tradition) print kali picture from internet

In my opinion maybe the different entity basically same entity but different name and different attribute for example
Hades is pluto i really know him! (greco roman)
But if you mix amun ra with demon amun or amaymon i dont think so! Lol

I dont really know about bael and baal! Some people say they are same
But some people say different
Bael is beelzebub
Bael is baal hamon

1 Like

Wow i hope c.kendall read this
He is very adept and really know about demonic entity and fallen angel

2 Likes

I hope he could have time and share his thoughts about this topic soon :slight_smile: I was reaching but unfortunately couldn’t find much resources around

That is not true in the slightest.

Angels and demons are far older than the Abrahamic religions (which is a human invention). They have been known for working together to help those who call for their aid. In fact, Mikhael and Lucifer are good friends.

I have had Raphael, Kamael and Belial in the same room and both of them were comfortable being together. They did not bicker and even seemed to joke around with each other.

4 Likes

What we all need to keep in mind is that the story of the fallen, is just a story a metaphor actually.
To truly understand what’s really going on one needs to explore the original way things were and what people believed before the flood 11,000 years ago.

4 Likes

I hope I’m not mixing up things but if we keep the Abrahamic religions aside then it is a good speculation that Goetic demons were gods worshipped before bible was composed so to speak. Let’s say if it were true then these 72 Angels must have been worshipped along with biblical gods or before them?

In the context of Abrahamic faith the God whose 72 names became Goetic demons must be Yaweh or someone else?

I started reading bible ESV but my pace is very slow :smiley:

1 Like

Remember a lot of “Demons” can be traced back to being Gods at one time but vilified later so I wouldn’t say they are Fallen at all.

It’s written by Man.
If you question, ask Lucifer and Amaymon themselves :wink:

3 Likes

This is only makes sense if they existed before they were introduced as the 72 demons of the 72 names of this specific God. And that’s up for personal beliefs and opinion, we don’t have a source of information to verify that, can’t accept it or reject it. Anything is possible :slight_smile:

According to the sources that mentioned that… the 72 angels and 72 demons were created from those 72 names. And this is logical because according to Judaism, God is the creator of Good and Evil. He’s not the same as the all love and light Jesus of Christianity.

As far as I know… Yahweh is one name of many. It means the creator. It’s not his personal name. But it’s the most sacred name because it has specific meaning in the scriptures. It’s not just a creator… it means the creator in a very specific way. In mystical teachings it also represents the 4 elements.

1 Like

I think it’s better to ask the demons directly or else accept that they have always existed and work with them.

There was another discussion on the topic of the demons actually being the ancient gods.

3 Likes