Demon jewellery

Thank you very much. I recognised the Alpha and Omega and some of the planet symbols but didn’t know what the rest of it meant or if it made sense at all.

I have some clothes from a brand. They also throw symbols together and names on a t-shirt and class it as occult. I only use them for sleeping in. With time i learned that a lot of it doesn’t fit together and is just a made up design to make it attractive for people who are interested but don’t know everything.

Well i still class myself as a beginner.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say this isn’t Kabbalah seeing as practice of Kabbalah is a Hebrew originated path working.
As far as “not demonology” the 72 Goetic spirits are a mix of both Angels and Demons all which have been worked by not just King Solomon but also Ailester Crowley all via the path of Kabbalah.
As far as the “9th gate” comment, it is possibly speaking on the 9th gatekeeper which is coralating to the Goetic house of power also called in the Qliphothic path as the 9 gatekeepers which are 4 crowned kings and 5 princes of hell which are very much a part of the Goetic teachings originating from the tree of life and tree of death concepts.
Just thought I would mention this.