Data and magick

I wonder if you can use magick in a reliable way to save data, like i found a HUGE library on the internet or just a physical library and i use a servitor to save all those books and recreate the library in the astral, could you extend this to videos etc… In short could i use magick to have something like an external drive with unlimited capacity that can save what i want automatically and is not facing the danger of a physical hard drive? (Fire, natural disaster etc…) This way you could save tons of things you don’t have time to inspect without worrying of it disapearing and so on and all of that in a automatic fashion? I guess you can see the idea now, what do you think?

The theory being that things exist astrally before than physically, and that traces are left on the astral plane as well, it’s an idea which may definitely work. Perhaps at the beginning there may be a test with a book. It may be imagined that words and pages from it are being saved on the astral, in order to implant that process on the servitor, then try to memorize what you read during an astral projection (a minor form of it, as well) and verify if the corresponding pages do match.

The Beatrice Servitor: