Dark elf goddess and channeled sigils

the name Titania dosnt resonate with her at all, shes shaking her head when im asking

shes saying yes to queen and priestess tho / relating to faes and elves

i usually say no because im tired or not in the mood, im not a very sexual person

i believe part why she respects me and likes me is because i deny her, she hates it and respects it

honestly i just find it funny when she gets mad about it hahaha telling me im ungrateful saying no to a goddess etc

her titles makes no difference to me, it does not make it more special or ungrateful saying no when shes trying to “bless” me

why do you want me to go along with her request?

and i dont need ur permission for anything friend ^^ thx anyways haha

all love thx for caring etc

2 Likes

alright.

Starting to get really pissed here.

I should leave this conversation.

[’|<:o:>|’]

whi’fn’gr,
keep an eye on this for me.

Contact me,
if my wife needs help.

Sincerely,

„’Berioth

2 Likes

That sounds like a reasonable procedure besides no one should just agree to go into priestly service especially if they do not know the being in question. Wh as you kind doesn’t have the decency to provide a sigil. Further this could be a test or a trickster or worse and egregior. Not to neglect the final point is “soul/spirit” contract made in a previous incarnation and if thay possible contract is valid for continuous incarnations or how many lifespans

1 Like

This dream just a passing thought. Was she perhaps a previous spirit bed companion as in the sucubi /incubus of last lifetime?

Or did you piss off the Loa?

1 Like

Do you have fae blood

1 Like

I can tell, but the dream was a real trance. Why I believe I have chanlange when ever I plan to get married, any day I pronounced marriage to any girl then a woman will warn me in the dream, before I will know the relationship sour.

1 Like

What should I do?

1 Like

I do not understand you Sir,

1 Like

thx for all of ur commets etc ^^

now did u read my post n comments on here?

im certain its not a trixter or negative entity so no worries about that

2 Likes

she used the words “blood of a demi god” but i know it means alien hybrid in the physical and in the soul

2 Likes

why so mad? hahaha

anarchy of belial :wink:

and im positive its not your wife / i can dubbel check if u wanna

1 Like

If you’ve aligned with the yahweh minor being and are wanting more then perhaps you are in conflict. Choose

Of course
Edit alien. 
 we’re all alien in some form fae is still important not to just catagorise as aka alien or hybrid. Blood types are another schemeday distractions and is irrelevant. No one blood type is more magickal than another 
 there are a lot of fluffy mixed in to create obstacles so we will be focused on the “pretty picture on the wall
and not seen.I’m then train” concept

1 Like

Mam!
Yahweh dose nor support freedom so choose a system of magick that is freedom or continue to encourage his control. - i am not one for details bc I think you are clever & smart enough to work it out or look stuff up😉-. But i will emphasise the need for you to decide between the primal mother hense the snakes and yahweh schools of thought. I could be more blunt but you make up your own autonomous decision here.
The snakes on reading your dream spoke Lilith to me i had that Impression. I suggest you consider these. If I am proven right then the angered Lilith aspects will be a turning point for your future endeavours. But you must DECIDE.

That is all.

1 Like

Does she respond to Queen Mab? I have my suspicions the entity is a little more complex. I think this particular is another aspect of queen Titania, Mab. Feel free to double check, i cannot say myself with absolute certainty who your entity is or isnt

2 Likes

your def right, i will check if she responds to that ^^ thx for the advice

1 Like

Queen of the summer court of the seelie fae