Dantalion and anael

I opened the Dantalion seal and as they listened they started to lift from the sigil, Then I said what I wanted, I closed it, but I called the anael for I thought I could not get results. I couldn’t get the Anael cig, maybe because of the wrong lines, but when I closed my eyes while I was listening to my head, I saw one being with a skull and a pharaoh’s cloth, Then I tried it a lot to draw the sigil properly 4 5, Later, I said what I wanted, I don’t put the trash. I found a bag and put the Seals in it.Then I went to the room to get dressed and put all the Seals in a bag before I left, I saw the bag move while cleaning the ritual area, No windows or doors were open in the room, Suddenly the door shook and the prayer beads hanging on the door fell to the ground, I gathered up my courage, I took the bag because I knew that if I was scared, they would come to me more, I’m just inexperienced then I bowed my head and said you can go now I clapped my hand I bowed, I went to a field to burn the papers, when I burned the full paper, I had the feeling that something was coming out of the weeds.I was a little scared and I walked towards my house as I walked A few boxes were thrown on the ground, I was passing by, suddenly one of the boxes moved but there was no wind, Buddha caused me to not be afraid, I don’t know if it’s Dantalion or Anael. Maybe it’s my excitement.I sit in the room where I do the ritual.

1 Like

I’m afraid we can’t answer that for you, and it doesn’t look like a question so. Congrats you made contact with something. You’ve been doing really well and have a lot of protentional, just remember to be safe and practice banishing so you can handle anything that comes your way.

2 Likes

What do you mean by protection? My possibilities are limited and I am in quarantine, I offer them perfume, if it is a man, I spray a man’s perfume before the ritual, if it is a woman, I use a woman’s perfume.If I call a duke, I offer him a cigarette, I don’t buy myself a circle of protection it’s because I trust them knowing they won’t hurt me,

Well, unfortunately that is a bit naive, as sometimes demons and even angels have been known to harm those they summoned, but I was actually referencing anything else that noticed you due to your working with spirits, that might move in and try to take advantage of. Doing magical work sorta lights you up to the spirits and well you may someday have to deal with a parasitic entity, an imposter or even a legitimate entity that has an agenda that is not in your best interest.

2 Likes

It’s good to be confident in yourself, but it’s important to development discernment and the ability to deal with these things when and if they come up :slight_smile:

Out of edits, forgot to add that and going away for a while so figured I’d throw it in, since I don’t know when or if I’m coming back :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want to use your servant but there’s something I don’t understand, I will use it for exile and protection, but before I do the ritual I should call it, or after the ritual?

1 Like

Either. If you call her first she will ensure you only get the demons/gods etc that you call upon and nothing else. If you call her after she will get rid of anything that came that shouldn’t have and the lingering energies from everything.

1 Like

Luna, can you give me a sigil?

It’s given in her image. Most people just use her image.

1 Like

From my experiences I suspect it is Dantalion, but Dantalion might not be a lone.
I think if you use the enn you will get the spirit for sure. Spirits don’t want to pretend to be the demon unless the are associated with that demon and have that demons permission because otherwise they are going to get their asses kicked. But if you call demons will they play games with you? You bet.

Dantalion is unlikely to do something just because you want him too. This doesn’t mean trading your soul, DON’T DO THAT! Ask yourself why you want what you want and how bad you want it, do some shadow work on that. Chances are, (Especially knowing Dantalion) Chances are, you’re not calling him, he is calling you and you are answering his call.

Spirits will pretend to be whoever they please if you’ll fall for it. They often times don’t even know who they’re pretending to be, it’s just that if an imposter comes in looking for a way to disguise themselves and you go “Hey, are you Lucifer?” even if the spirit doesn’t know who Lucifer is they’ll probably say yes.

2 Likes

Many “lesser” entities will pretend to be anyone they want regardless of how the other entity feels, many goetia don’t care if a random entity tries to pretend to be them because it doesn’t affect them in the long run and it’s the practitioner’s own fault for being incapable of telling the difference, only cases I can see the demon caring is if they have a personal connection to the practitioner to do something about it.

4 Likes

Just checked with Dantalion (or an imposter parasite lol)
Says yes when you call me, you are calling me so I hear and come, would I kick the ass of a lesser spirit pretending to be me, you bet.

You can ask yourself if he would
Avage Ayar Dantalion on ca

In my experience they will let it happen to see if you can actually tell the difference and maintain operatorship or if you’ll spirits walk all over you. Most of them don’t seem to give two shits about operators that can’t maintain operatorship.

2 Likes

Well given that I always do banishing and protective circle non of that has ever happened to me so I can’t really relate. But I guess i agree with statement that you your self have to feel some kind of limitations to what you really can do.

Why was I replied to for that? o.O

1 Like

Good question not so posed to ! Either way how are you doing !

1 Like