Damon brand magickal seduction?

Just got the book and I have a target, I’m really excited to do the first ritual however I’m still waiting for 3 red candles but apart from that everything is ready

my target is someone I’ve been in contact for a while, we got as far as a date last month and then 2 days later he came to mine and we had sex but then I havnt heard from him since then, I felt a lot of chemistry and want him back

Only thing I’m worried about it is will the ritual still work if he doesn’t see me, I mean how can he see me if we aren’t in contact? It says in the book it’s best to see the person at work etc

I have a photo of him
A letter he gave to me so I have his handwriting
The pyrite

Just missing the 3 candles , can I start without them or are they really important ?

1 Like

Welcome @Lovewitch It is a rule here for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

I would read that literally. I will work, but it would have worked better if you could see each other.
That means it can be resisted and it can wear off more easily as well.

If you’re following the ritual and you’re new to this, you should go the extra mile to get the candles. Just the extra energy to put into getting them enhanced the ritual, and since you’re already worried about the no contact, I would not skip this.

1 Like

It’s not possible though, I’m self employed and there is no way for us to see each other unless we arrange it together lol

1 Like

Do you have his number, try sending him Snapchat or facetiming him at night, it’s not the same thing but it should work. Also try to get another date in

1 Like

I’m doing the spell because he’s not speaking to me lol if he was talking to me I wouldn’t be doing a spell …

1 Like

Sounds like he’s not interested

1 Like