Cutting someone’s dick off with magick

So one of my exes has been a piece of shit recently and made me feel like complete shit. Was talking shit about me to his best friend and his best friend told me he plays with a lot of girls and tells them the same lies he tells me and a bunch of negative stuff about him . He told me he treats his girlfriend he lives with like shit and he also brags about how he uses no condom with every girl he has sex with . He has a big dick and I think that’s why women fall soooo inlove with him and I don’t think he deserves to have a dick because he misuses it and just takes advantage of women . I know for a fact I’m not the only woman who he’s deeply hurt . I want to get rid of his manhood before he hurts another innocent girl . His body count is ridiculous (78 women) and he just doesn’t deserve to have sex anymore . If you know any entities that help with revenge or would help me with this situation let me know .

17 Likes

just should have bitten it off during sex…:flushed:

I think ppl say on here Belial is good for revenge stuff so is Azazel…

6 Likes

@LucifugeAzazel I would have but he’d probably call the cops :joy::joy::joy::woman_shrugging:t4:

6 Likes

I did this to my ex husband…As we were going through the divorce process he turned really nasty and started to brag about all the other women he fucked around with while we were married. I pointed the bony witch finger at him and stated with every conviction of my being that he didn’t deserve to have a dick and I cursed him that it would fall off. 3 days later he was rushed to the emergency room and had to have emergency surgery on his dick. In a matter of 3 days he had grown such a large cyst on his dick it was cutting off the blood flow… Teehee.

You could always just put his dick in the freezer and make him impotent as well. That trick always works a treat

33 Likes

could send him a succubus who would make him a bitch the rough forced sex might make him less of a man…

4 Likes

side note never date women or get personally involved with them…

18 Likes

That’s awesome . I just want his dick completely gone . Like never again will he has a penis . And honestly he’s cheated on multiple women who were very good to him . Maybe I can do a spell where some crazy girl or one of the girls he’s playing with cuts it off completely

3 Likes

Did he have to get his dick removed ?

2 Likes

No, they drained the cyst in time but according to his OTHER ex wife it doesn’t work right anymore.

5 Likes

I say curse his dick and put it in the freezer. Make him a laughing stock with all these other women. Make it well known that he is a limp noodle and watch him fall into limp dick depression. Make him crazy about his limp dick. He may get so crazy over it he’ll cut the damn thing off himself. Muahahaha

14 Likes

Ahahahaha yessss you’re awesome . I feel inspired I am going to curse his ass .

5 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Demons who can help me to get my ex back

I would be cautious because I know someone who cursed her (at the time) ex boyfriend that he would never get a hard on again. Now they’re back together and had no sex since 4 years because of her curse. No doc could help him anymore haha

But yeah she cut her own hand with her actions…

6 Likes

serious about that succubus idea they can really force themselves on you and be rough if he’s a so called tough guy who brags about banging girls he might not like being treated like one…

3 Likes

This is one of my biggest fears that i will cast a spell that will then backfire on me later on.
although i’m new to casting i have no exp on cursing others sounds scary! haha

4 Likes

demon sex can be rough cue that scene from this is the end where Jonah Hill gets demon raped

2 Likes

It’s pretty easy actually. You don’t necessarily a full ritual. Strong emotions alone work perfectly

3 Likes

I totally get that. You have to be very careful with curses to make sure that they don’t come back on you.
The beauty of putting somebody’s dick in a freezer is that for as long as it is in the freezer will be a limp noodle. However, if you do decide to get back with this person, at that point you take the frozen dick out of the freezer, let it thaw and bury it. After 20 to 30 days this man’s dick will be in good working order.
When I mean dick I mean, go to the grocery store and buy a cucumber that resembles the man’s dick. That’s what you’re putting in the freezer. It’s a representation of a man’s penis.
The reason I know this so well is because I’ve done it twice. Both times successfully made the man impotent and both times successfully restored his nature again.

12 Likes

Well she didn’t do a ritual in the first place and her true feelings were that strong that she couldn’t redo it. She exactly thought that “he shall never be able to fuck again” and well that worked too well

3 Likes

I’m getting a flashback from Game of Thrones episode :scream:

5 Likes