Culmination point of an evocation - i'm stuck

Hi, I need something to be helped with. In the past I’ve achieved some good results with magick not when performing a full ritual of evocation, but when I was improvising and working on the spot. I’m talking about little things, like making somebody agree to something that he otherwise wouldn’t or making someone want to do something. However, when one wants to achieve something important, ambitious and more complicated, performing a ritual of evocation is a necessity.

That’s what I’m struggling with. I have never been able to produce tangible results by performing an evocation. It’s important to note that on most occasions when I was performing such a ritual, I experienced supernatural phenomena. For example, I heard a socket in the room making a ‘tick’ sound (not as if the light was being turned on/off, but as if the socket would release electricity outwards in some way. There was nothing connected to it.), which I had never experienced before and have never since. Or another time, when behind closed doors to the room I was in, in another room there was a pile of unused boxes, suitcases, etc and after finishing I heard those things falling to the ground and boxes being moved tumultuously. Or another time, a wall produced such a sound effect as if someone hit a piano along with some other weird things happening. Or another time, when like 3 days after calling spirits when I woke up, the heavy, sliding doors to the room I was in started screeching, and I saw them move back and forth just a little.

Thanks to these phenomena I know for sure that magick is real and they were very valuable. Despite such things happening frequently, rituals have never produced the desired effects for me.
I’ve come to a conclusion that it’s mainly because I don’t feel the culmination point of the ritual.
Let me clarify: I’ve heard some occult youtuber talking about a point at the end of the ritual, where you’re supposed to gather all your energy built up during the ritual, think and set the intention intensely, and you suddenly let all the energy go, in like an outburst, commanding the universe to bring about desired change. And after that you’re supposed to feel relieved and immediately close the ritual. I hope you know what I mean. I’ve always tried to replicate something like this in my practice, but I just couldn’t. As the ritual progresses, you’re supposed to feel the energy build up. I have no problems getting into the theta brainwaves at the beginning of the rite, but as the rite progresses, I only feel progressively more tired. At the end I feel so tired I’m almost asleep and I have no power left. This is my biggest problem.

This culmination point is also supposed to make you feel secure about the results of the rite. But even though I know that magick works(and that if a ritual doesn’t work, it’s my fault not the spirit’s), which I had described earlier, afterwards I know that I did bad. I’m also not bad at communicating with spirits - although with difficulty, I can make out the overall message they try to get over.

There is no culmination point to my rituals, then I keep second guessing the rituals’ success, and at the end of the day each one ends up being a flop. If you know how I could improve on that, please let me know (I wonder if it’s something connected to excitement about the thing I’m trying to do). Thanks in advance.

Welcome @kacper12 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

2 Likes

Done.

Sometimes a light Theta Gamma Sync is enough. In other cases one is supposed to yield to the “tiredness” so a practice which may help, providing a surplus of energy, consists in breathing while imagining at each inhalation to absorb the energy of the place.
About letting go and being sure at the end of a working, feel all the related emotion and try to consume them; in this way it will be easier to be confident and forget the ritual.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. What do you mean by “consuming the related emotions”?

1 Like

Keep feeling them to the point you exhaust such emotions.

1 Like

Also, if I could ask, is it better to prepare thoroughly for the coming ritual, doing meditations and thinking about it for many days, or is it better to do it more spontaneously (eg. do one or two invocations and the proceed with the rite)? Because if I prepare greatly I would know a bit better what to do, but if I don’t, I would be less stressed out and not as concerned about the outcome.

An option may be to prepare but then kinda divide yourself (I think I’ll personally try such an approach) in two persons: while doing the ritual, identify yourself as a magician for hire. A magical name may help, but perhaps not strictly required.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I haven’t heard about that trick about identifying as a ‘magician for hire’ and it really seems to be a good one. I’m looking forward to trying it.

1 Like

Who are you evoking? Are you calling on someone to help with the ritual?

One thing I like to do is add the intention that it should fire itself off when enough energy has been added to manifest in the amount of time I’m looking for. Set it at the beginning and when it fires off, let it do so. Even if you don’t feel this “culmination”.

If it doesn’t fire off and you aren’t holding it back, then you may need to consider either your time frame or you need more focus on the goal itself.

Finally, you may consider petitioning an entity that suitable for your goal and ask them to help see it through fruition.

2 Likes

Thanks for answering and sorry for my late answer.
I’m evoking Azazel and I’m doing it all alone, without anyone’s help.
I’ll definitely try your method.

1 Like