Creating your own Universe/world

True once you open your eyes your back to this mundane life

Please elaborate on what that is

Originally I created it back in 2011 when I was a miserable teenager to escape my life. Now my life is better, not that good but it’s mostly just for fun and creativity that I create my world. It’s like my happy place, my happy thought. Lot’s of people have happy thoughts, a place inside their mind that they can go to when the going gets tough. I have mine. It’s like a defense mechanism. It makes me feel so good thinking about it.

i live constandly in my one world if i dont do it i kill myself probably reality sux most of the time i know sometimes you must come to reality for fucking mundane stuf but i do it only if i realy must

sorry my writing sux i know

1 Like

You are a universe exporing yourself. Back when you were a kid, you probably never thought about creating, what you explore. So I would say, some of this is about reclaiming your imagination, re-membering it, as some people call it. Try to destroy duality, try to acknowledge what kind of splitting you have experienced through all kinds of programming by language, environment, upbringing etc. You are free until you choose otherwise.

2 Likes

tnx for the info i needet to hear that

2 Likes

I don’t understand this. Please elaborate.

Troll. She PM’d me and wouldn’t put in any work just wants to troll.

Hey I’m not a troll I promise

can you PM this program i am very interested

My teacher told us that even now there are some yogis who live in their cave and have created a whole earth/solar system /galaxy within that cave. It can be created even in one’s own finger nail. Though they may not be enlightened, they have learned the art of creation for sure.

In the tenth level of enlightment for a bodhisattva, he gets this particular power.

1 Like

can post this technicques or pm to me it?

This is an easy one! :slight_smile: All you need is to make a sacred space with an odd number of things and connect/charge them to/with the essential forces you want in the universe, and create a permeable two-way portal that’s designed to keep the harmful stuff out and the good stuff in. Give it a name and border and bingo! You’ve got an evolving dimension that is governed by the forces you connected to it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

PM me, unless ur trying to sell me something im far too broke for that shit

Me too more technicques is better