Creating the ultimate lust ritual

it’s not that you’re picking them ignorantly. it’s the way you are approaching the whole thing of using spiritual symbols to map your outcome. you don’t need to call them all. just pick the ones that do the job and make it a pact so you can measure your progress.

1 Like

satanachia is a spirit from the grimoirium verum. there are PLENTY of other spirits you can call on. go with the one you feel is giving you the best vibe. but study the spirit and find out about them before you contact them. give yourself a chance to pick the right one and connect with them properly.

2 Likes

satanachia is a spirit from the grimoirium verum. there are PLENTY of other spirits you can call on. go with the one you feel is giving you the best vibe. but study the spirit and find out about them before you contact them. give yourself a chance to pick the right one and connect with them properly.[/quote]

I actually tried to communicate with Satanachia yesterday as blacklamb suggested and he was able to show me some interesting things. I actually felt quite a positive vibe after this, unlike the feelings that I have been getting from the other demons (Sitri and Zepar from the past, Beleth recently). His power was immense and I could literally feel the blood flowing in my heart through each valve as he showed me certain seals and spoke telepathically to me. I am definitely going to call upon him again and ask some more questions. I feel like I can now tell the difference between entities who are willing to help and those who are reluctant.

1 Like

very interesting topic

I recently worked with Sitri, opening his to fuck a girl, but it hasn’t happened yet so I’m kind of seeing results as not fulfilled.

and, oddly, I thought of working with Azazel for another girl, I know perhaps it was not the best option but it kind of appeared in my mind and after a couple of days the girl (wich has not talked to me in months) appeared on the street, from far away, I didn’t came to say hi because I was in a hurry but when I came home she invitedme to her halloween party, so who knows how that is going to end…

About the Mars and Venus thing… I feel I have unbalanced energies, proably too much venus influence is really anoying, does anyone knows a demon to work with for gaining more “mars energy” or should I just work with Mars directly, like, using the Mars planetary symbol as a sigil and using one or maybe five red candles… ??

finnally about sigils, does anyone has Belphegor’s sigil?

thnks, this topic is of my interest (as anyone else)

1 Like

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:25, topic:1883”]very interesting topic

I recently worked with Sitri, opening his to fuck a girl, but it hasn’t happened yet so I’m kind of seeing results as not fulfilled.

and, oddly, I thought of working with Azazel for another girl, I know perhaps it was not the best option but it kind of appeared in my mind and after a couple of days the girl (wich has not talked to me in months) appeared on the street, from far away, I didn’t came to say hi because I was in a hurry but when I came home she invitedme to her halloween party, so who knows how that is going to end…

About the Mars and Venus thing… I feel I have unbalanced energies, proably too much venus influence is really anoying, does anyone knows a demon to work with for gaining more “mars energy” or should I just work with Mars directly, like, using the Mars planetary symbol as a sigil and using one or maybe five red candles… ??

finnally about sigils, does anyone has Belphegor’s sigil?

thnks, this topic is of my interest (as anyone else)[/quote]

Hey Epic Gnome! Concerning the energy of Mars, I found a cool site that gives good information on doing the Ritual of the Greater Hexagram in order to invoke planetary energies. Here is the link: [url=http://solve-et-coagula.us/ritual/hexagram.php]http://solve-et-coagula.us/ritual/hexagram.php[/url]
You can do the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram first (you can find this procedure easily on google) and then the RGH to invoke Mars. As for Belphegore’s sigil, you can find the one S. Connolly uses on page 4 at this link: [url=http://www.demonolatry.org/sigil.pdf]http://www.demonolatry.org/sigil.pdf[/url]

thank you lelouchdamien!

i was looking for something like that

lets see if I can pull it off tonight and post the results later

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:27, topic:1883”]thank you lelouchdamien!

i was looking for something like that

lets see if I can pull it off tonight and post the results later[/quote]

That’s great to hear EpicGnome. Looking forward to reading your results :slight_smile:
I will post the results of my workings with Satanachia, the subduer of all women, in a week or so.

I want the same thing the guy asking the question wants … Times 3 . So I wanna know if Asmoday is friendly and how did you summon him ? I haven’t summoned anything .

How does one summon a goddess to do this with?

@ the rookie

He was very friendly the first time I connected with him when I made this post. I evoked him months later and it still to this day is the only negative experience I’ve had with an entity. I could feel heat from him. He was super pist! Why I have no idea. But for the next couple months he showed his displeasure with me through my life getting turned upside down. I’ve heard other more advanced magicians say for beginners not to work with him.

1 Like

ok, so this thread is all about guys getting laid. Which entity would be best for a woman to attract multiple lovers of any gender? I need some extra curricular fun.

4 Likes

I have a question
Haven’t been feeling sexual and my wife though pregnant is horny plus she’s a sexual beast and she loves to play!! Simple put I want all the sex and pootang and also unlock my inner sexual beast!! It was there but now either he’s a sleep or on vacation!! I was told that Amodeus can help!! Any help out there? Looking to evoke him tonight!! Please help

1 Like

Any updates?

No

Beleth can turn you on a sexual beast too or if you prefer, he can transform all the lust in a gentle and calm love (I go for the 1st option).

1 Like

You mean like having sex with an entity ? Sorry if Im midtaken , Im new here

Hello!

I am in a similar situation. I want my bf to be passionate towards me. Lately theres no passion in our relationship. We both love each other… But I want him to actively want me and come towards me. I dont want to make the first move always… With work and everything he feels tired so sex happens only if I initiate it and persist it… Pls help me!! What can I do to make him horny, passionate, loving caring towards me and attracted towards me. Also, I am a newbie and I have never done any magic. Can u pls help me with some simple but powerful magic? Thank you so much in advance! :blush: :pray:t2:

Hello Jacob!
I am a newbie and never did any magic before. I want to try this. Can you pls explain me your method? My bf never makes the first move also, everytime I have to initiate sex. If I do this will this spice up our sex life? Pls help me!! any help will be appreciated!! Thank you in advance :pray:t2::pray:t2::blush:

The person you are replying to hasn’t been on the forum for several years, so they will not respond to you. Before posting to an older thread (this one is 7 years old) please click on the profile of the person to see when they last posted. That will let you know if they are still around or not.

1 Like