Creating the ultimate lust ritual

Just do it with an actual goddess. that aura of [insert best description here.]draws women like a magnet!

1 Like

Thanks Magus Shadow! Have you had any experiences that you would like to share? I’ve never summoned a goddess, so I have no idea how I would go about that. What do you mean by “doing it” with a goddess by the way? Is it what I think it means?

1 Like

Elison, blacklamb, or anyone else, do you know which sigil of Beleth is the right one to use? Also, will sigil charging suffice or will I have to do a full blown evocation? I’m really considering calling upon Beleth to get what I want. Please let me know if there’s extra stuff I can do in the rituals to enhance the experience. Thanks!

1 Like

This one is legit:

Thanks Divinator! I appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im 32 and have been with my wife for over 14 years (since we were kids.) The last 6 months are sex life had taken a nose dive with 2 kids and house work plus my job and everything, being tired its just hard. Last month I began using testerone enanthate for a 12 week cycle to get stronger and get me into exercising again, I had just felt drained and needed a boost.

So after about 2 weeks my libido has fucking exploded however my wifes hasnt it was becoming super frustrating getting laid once every week or two! just wasnt cutting it and was causing serious stress to our relationship.

I used sigil magic with the demon Asmoday. I copyied the sigil and then copied the outline with my blood using a insulin syring to draw the blood as an offering, I also gave an offering of semen. By far this was the most absolute powerful working in my life to date. Our sexlife has went completly insane, I mean Im having trouble keeping up, getting laid multiple times a day and our whole relationship has just got so great it is almost hard to believe, we’ve both been very happy. On top of it and I didnt ask for this cause I dont cheat and absolutley love my wife and family, but women have been coming onto me in the most blatant and intense way its crazy, I have been told by girls all my life that I am very good looking but in the last 5 years have not even noticed girls look at me much let alone hit on me and the last week Ive felt like a smokin hot chick at a bar getting hit on relentlessly by drunken dudes lol. So this demon that I used for the job might have been overkill but it worked and so far has had no negative side effects.

21 Likes

[quote=“Jakob420, post:10, topic:1883”]Im 32 and have been with my wife for over 14 years (since we were kids.) The last 6 months are sex life had taken a nose dive with 2 kids and house work plus my job and everything, being tired its just hard. Last month I began using testerone enanthate for a 12 week cycle to get stronger and get me into exercising again, I had just felt drained and needed a boost.

So after about 2 weeks my libido has fucking exploded however my wifes hasnt it was becoming super frustrating getting laid once every week or two! just wasnt cutting it and was causing serious stress to our relationship.

I used sigil magic with the demon Asmoday. I copyied the sigil and then copied the outline with my blood using a insulin syring to draw the blood as an offering, I also gave an offering of semen. By far this was the most absolute powerful working in my life to date. Our sexlife has went completly insane, I mean Im having trouble keeping up, getting laid multiple times a day and our whole relationship has just got so great it is almost hard to believe, we’ve both been very happy. On top of it and I didnt ask for this cause I dont cheat and absolutley love my wife and family, but women have been coming onto me in the most blatant and intense way its crazy, I have been told by girls all my life that I am very good looking but in the last 5 years have not even noticed girls look at me much let alone hit on me and the last week Ive felt like a smokin hot chick at a bar getting hit on relentlessly by drunken dudes lol. So this demon that I used for the job might have been overkill but it worked and so far has had no negative side effects.[/quote]

Wow! That is very inspiring Jacob420. I have recently done some sigil work with Beleth for a couple days and have been getting interesting but not really satisfying results. But now, I am wondering whether or not I should switch to Asmoday after reading your story. However, Beleth has more legions under his command, so I don’t know if this makes him more powerful. I might just persist with Beleth, I don’t know. . . I have also been wondering about invoking the energy of Mars, since he is not only the god of war, but of lust too. I have been reading various versions of the Ritual of the Hexagrams and am confused about how I would go about doing this.

1 Like

Mars is NOT the god of lust. That is Pan or Priapus. Sigil magic is highly erratic. It’s not cry reliable. I prefer hoodoo, candle magic in particular.
A red candle dressed in high john the conqueror root oil burnt on a paper which you’ve written your request and drawn the sigil of Beleth over. You could also try a lodestone spell.

2 Likes

i did a similar rite to inanna in 2008. it was very erratic but something powerful DID happen, i just didn’t have the right aim at the time. euoi is right, sigil magick is kind of unreliable for something like this. use either hoodoo or radionics for more steadiness. this thread makes me want to try this whole deal again to see what’ll happen. i plan to redo the latter by using sigils of belphegor and beleth as trends and photos with blood and semen as witnesses. i’ll take the trend and run it for a short while and then see what happens.

2 Likes

[quote=“Euoi, post:12, topic:1883”]Mars is NOT the god of lust. That is Pan or Priapus. Sigil magic is highly erratic. It’s not cry reliable. I prefer hoodoo, candle magic in particular.
A red candle dressed in high john the conqueror root oil burnt on a paper which you’ve written your request and drawn the sigil of Beleth over. You could also try a lodestone spell.[/quote]

Euoi, thanks for the suggestions! Okay maybe Mars is NOT the god of lust, but is the planet that has lust as one of its energies, right? I passed over several sources that state that Mars represents war, passion, ambition, and pure lust(not love-unlike venus). Thus, it is a planet to work with if you just want to fuck with no emotional rebounds like the ones Venus would cause. Anyone, please let me know if this is right or wrong. Thanks!

here’s the deal. for men, the planet of sexual power is mars. you see that plainly when you look into the correspondences for shango. his power animal is the ram (the glyph of aries). shango represents male passion in all its forms.

western magicians conjure sexual power by calling on female spirits for sex magick. but the thing is, if you connect too much with female energies it makes you effeminate. if as a man you conjure and invoke the pomba gira, eventually you become a libertine and she will turn you gay.

in order to get the most mileage out of male passion, it’s wiser in the long run to invoke male energy from spirits that bring that manly side of you, and then do rites to draw females to your virtu. it gives women something to want. that’s kind of the same thing that jakob did when he went on the 12 week testosterone enanthate cycle. he gave his wife something to want - testosterone drives women crazy. and then when he kicked in the attraction sigil, it connected perfectly.

it’s all about balance, really. if you want her to be woman enough for you it only makes sense that you be man enough for her.

7 Likes

Wow! Thank you so much for giving such great feedback, the fool (your username makes it feel like I’m insulting you when in fact I want to do the opposite haha). I appreciate you shedding light on those goetic demons I had picked out so ignorantly. I think I will invoke the energy of Mars everyday and do some ritual work with Beleth/Belphegore to get what I want. And I will post my orgiastic results soon, but sparing with the details as to not make you guys sick.

2 Likes

I have been trying to find the sigil of Belphegore to use with that of Beleth, but with no luck. Can anybody post it here or refer me to a book with the sigil. I’ll really appreciate it. Thanks!

1 Like

Nevermind, I found a sigil for Belphagor, given by S. Connolly. However, in my ritual preparation for Belphagor and Beleth, I found an interesting entity called Satanachia. And he has the power to subjugate all women and girls, and to do with them whatever he wishes. . . like, wtf! That’s EXACTLY the power I want to have! Do any of you know if this is true, or have any experience with this entity? I am wondering whether or not I should set up an altar space for him alongside Belphagor and Beleth now. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Can you elaborate on what exactly you’re doing to help the demons out? When I opened Asmodeus’ sigil and asked for sex from a guy I wanted, afterwards I made sure to flirt with him and let him know I was interested. I laid the ground work, Asmodeus helped by getting this guy’s girlfriend out of the picture.

What have the spirits been saying to you? Communication is really important, and hopping around from spirit to spirit hoping to get lucky never works. It would probably be best to start with a specific goal, like getting a date with a woman you really like, instead of asking 10 different demons for orgies to suddenly appear at your doorstep. Game plans are important in magick, too :slight_smile:

6 Likes

[quote=“blacklamb, post:20, topic:1883”]Can you elaborate on what exactly you’re doing to help the demons out? When I opened Asmodeus’ sigil and asked for sex from a guy I wanted, afterwards I made sure to flirt with him and let him know I was interested. I laid the ground work, Asmodeus helped by getting this guy’s girlfriend out of the picture.

What have the spirits been saying to you? Communication is really important, and hopping around from spirit to spirit hoping to get lucky never works. It would probably be best to start with a specific goal, like getting a date with a woman you really like, instead of asking 10 different demons for orgies to suddenly appear at your doorstep. Game plans are important in magick, too :)[/quote]

Blacklamb, yes I am aware that a game plan is important. I go to college and my school is notorious for its hot chicks and its parties. I do plan on flirting with several when I go to a party next time. I wasn’t able to rage this weekend because I am down with the flu :frowning:
As far as communication with the spirits, I am lacking in that area. But anyways, I do have some interesting results: after opening Beleth’s sigil on friday morning, two nice girls in class wanted to come over to my apartment (not on a study basis) and I would have called them over but the stupid flu ruined everything.

1 Like

it’s not that you’re picking them ignorantly. it’s the way you are approaching the whole thing of using spiritual symbols to map your outcome. you don’t need to call them all. just pick the ones that do the job and make it a pact so you can measure your progress.

1 Like

satanachia is a spirit from the grimoirium verum. there are PLENTY of other spirits you can call on. go with the one you feel is giving you the best vibe. but study the spirit and find out about them before you contact them. give yourself a chance to pick the right one and connect with them properly.

2 Likes

satanachia is a spirit from the grimoirium verum. there are PLENTY of other spirits you can call on. go with the one you feel is giving you the best vibe. but study the spirit and find out about them before you contact them. give yourself a chance to pick the right one and connect with them properly.[/quote]

I actually tried to communicate with Satanachia yesterday as blacklamb suggested and he was able to show me some interesting things. I actually felt quite a positive vibe after this, unlike the feelings that I have been getting from the other demons (Sitri and Zepar from the past, Beleth recently). His power was immense and I could literally feel the blood flowing in my heart through each valve as he showed me certain seals and spoke telepathically to me. I am definitely going to call upon him again and ask some more questions. I feel like I can now tell the difference between entities who are willing to help and those who are reluctant.

1 Like

very interesting topic

I recently worked with Sitri, opening his to fuck a girl, but it hasn’t happened yet so I’m kind of seeing results as not fulfilled.

and, oddly, I thought of working with Azazel for another girl, I know perhaps it was not the best option but it kind of appeared in my mind and after a couple of days the girl (wich has not talked to me in months) appeared on the street, from far away, I didn’t came to say hi because I was in a hurry but when I came home she invitedme to her halloween party, so who knows how that is going to end…

About the Mars and Venus thing… I feel I have unbalanced energies, proably too much venus influence is really anoying, does anyone knows a demon to work with for gaining more “mars energy” or should I just work with Mars directly, like, using the Mars planetary symbol as a sigil and using one or maybe five red candles… ??

finnally about sigils, does anyone has Belphegor’s sigil?

thnks, this topic is of my interest (as anyone else)

1 Like